"Yeah, I couldn't imagine you going for someone like him. I picture you being in college and spending time with your friends like going to the mall." He said as my eyes widened.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach as I thought about the situation I was in. The reality of being in the presence of gang members and spending time with them rather than with my best friends. What the hell is wrong with me? What would they think if they saw me like this?

"Yeah... but, I've always had a thing for mysterious guys." I covered up as I tried to catch my breath.

"Too bad we didn't meet first." He grinned as I looked at him strangely.

"You could of had the luxury of living here with me. And I would let you roam free wherever you please." He added as my heart began racing.

Is this dude serious? Why is he hitting on me?

"I do just fine with Harry." I informed seriously as he slowly took the hint.

"Whatever suits you darling." He shrugged before he spun me around and dipped me.

I gasped as he pulled me back up before he released me. "Enjoy the rest of your night Payton. I'll see you around." He grinned as I looked at him unsurely while the song changed.

"Yeah... see you around." I said before I made my way out of the crowd.

I began looking for Harry as I pushed passed people, suddenly feeling claustrophobic. As soon as I saw him standing near the couch, I quickly ran up to him.

"Payton." He breathed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm fine." I smiled as his concerned eyes met mine.

"He didn't say anything odd did he?" Harry questioned as I shook my head.

"Not at all. Let's grab something to eat yeah? I'm starving." I suggested as he looked towards the kitchen.

"Good idea." He agreed before he slipped his hand in mine and walked me out of the living room.

"What is your favorite food?" I suddenly asked Harry as we made our way to the back yard and sat on the grass away from the people.

"I'd have to say.... tacos." He replied as he fiddled with the blanket and flattened it out.

"Tacos? Really? Good choice." I nodded my head before he glanced down at me.

"What about you? Miss Payton Myers?" He asked, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Umm... hmm. That's hard." I thought about it as he smiled at me.

"Don't say pizza." He said as I looked up at him.

"What's wrong with pizza?" I gasped as he shook his head.

"You Americans. There's much better food than pizza." He said as I dropped my jaw.

"Well that's true. But hey, don't disrespect pizza like that. It's a common party food. And, a comfort food may I add." I said as I lifted up a finger to prove a point.

"Yeah yeah." He grinned before he began eating his plate of food.

"But that wasn't my answer. I'd have to say my favorite food is sushi." I confirmed as he glanced at me.

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow as we made eye contact.

"Yeah. But like, good sushi. Not the cheap stuff." I said as he smiled.

"Yeah, you gotta get the real food to taste real flavors." He agreed as I smiled back.

"Exactly!" I giggled before he shook his head and glanced up at the crowd.