Authors Note

Hello to all my Current readers and any New Readers

Hello to all my Current readers and any New Readers. I've decided to dip my toes back into the wolf world. Had so much fun writing Gifted. Although not a sequel and this can be read as a stand alone book - I would like you to read Gifted first...obviously...😉  as it will give you an introduction and insight into the characters. But honestly you don't have to read it to be able to follow this. And I give a brief of past at the bottom of Note. The sequel to book one where I return to Hunter & Sage will start in December 21 and then roll onto Book 4.

I will only start posting from February 24th as I want to try and plot out the story rather than fly by the seat of my pants - as in all my other books 😲😉 (Yeah, good luck with that Chrissy)

NOTE:   Update 29th November.  This should have been completed by 30th November, but the last few chapters kicked my arse - so now the last and final update will be 8 December 21.   Personally if your sat reading this now, then I would wait a week - But, hey, thats just me!! 😉

This book takes you into the world of pack life, so the story will be more traditional than Gifted, but still I'm gonna turn the werewolf world upside down and stick with the paranormal storyline started in Gifted, so again if you looking for a traditional Alpha storyline—you wont find that here! 😉

This time we follow Pearl and Sylar as they journey into the Old World to help the oldest known Pack - The Kings Moon Pack. It will be traditional in the sense that the Alpha will be your typical, stubborn, possessive, kill or be killed Alpha, but being mated to a strong female who is having trouble getting a handle on her gifts will be an eye opener!

As with Gifted I will write this in first person but the Prologue and Interludes to move the story forwards will be in third person. ALSO as with Gifted, this will contain lots of swearing and crude language - so if you don't care for this sort of writing - then please hit the back button, as its never my intent to offend or upset!

Note: ⚠️ I don't give trigger warnings, you should be 18+ this story will have a sexual assault, not detailed but intent is clear, take this as your warning.

*** History / Info on Pearl and Sylar: Pearl and Sylar are cousins. Neither were raised within a pack. Sylar was born gifted, he's a wolf and a hawker. Hawkers can put thoughts into others mind and control them and their emotions. Pearl is gifted not by birth or by choice. Her crazy grandfather experimented with his own family. Needless to say for Pearl that didn't go too well.

Pearl before the experiment lived a promiscuous lifestyle and I make no apologies. So if you cant handle a confident woman who has a colourful & carefree history - then this book isn't for you! ***

Also very grateful if you take the time to vote and throw me a comment. I can't improve if you don't tell me! And in return I will always promise that my stories will remain free to all.

On that note - you won't hopefully see any more authors notes.   Chrissy ❤️❤️