For example, fans of Jiminie saw a photo taken by a foreign magazine of the Amore P May fashion show. The main character of the photo was a well-known foreign supermodel. But in the background, there was a tall man wearing a bright yellow t-shirt.

With just one glance, the fan immediate decided: 【 Ahhhhh! It must be Small Mushroom! This must be Small Mushroom! 】

Later, other photos showed that this back was indeed Jimin.

Temperament wasn't something that could be made up. Temperament had a great relationship with body shape, behaviour and posture. These illusory things added together to become a person's unique temperament.

Not to mention...

【 My god!!  Did Small Mushroom look at the camera just ow? A powerful aura covering his face! 】 Moreover, this youth still had a type of arrogant aura, making people can't help but be infected by him.

As Jimin became a supermodel, his Weibo fans broke through the 10 million mark and he became one of the most popular models in Korea. After all, Korea's fashion industry was prosperous. In addition to Muse, there were other well-known agencies such as Lanka.

Korea occupied nearly 100 of the 370 places on the supermodels list so it wasn't shocking.

But SNS fans were one thing. Even more shocking was the number of fans on the Muse official website.

From the Amore P May fashion show, the endorsement of D Gnak's watches, the filming of An Li, Jimin becoming a supermodel and now even the HJ fashion show as his debut supermodel show, his Muse official website fans had completely doubled. He reached 8 million fans!

Don't underestimate these 8 million fans. The more you went up, the bigger the gap in the number of fans of each supermodel.

For example, Jung Kook had close to 40 million fans. However, the second ranked Bae Yoon Young only had more than 20 million fans and was far from reaching 30 million.

By virtue of these 8 million fans, Jiminie directly got into the top 20 of Muse and firmly occupied the 11th place.

This was a miraculous advance for a small model who only had over a hundred thousand fans just a year ago.

By the way, the 10th ranked Muse model was Kai with 9.81 million fans.

However, Jiminie didn't pay attention to the outside world's liveliness. Before flying to the United States and attending the Fashion Institute (Met) Charity Gala, he still had some work to finish.

For example, J Hope recently gave him the endorsement for a domestic first-tier jewelry brand. He needed to go to the other side and prepare a date for the shoot. Another example was the company gave him a show for a top brand during Fashion Week. He needed to pay attention to the previous shows from this brand.

At the end of the first half of September, Jimin finally finished his work in Korea and flew to the United States with Jung Kook.

This time, Jiminie didn't deliberately plan to go to the United States with a certain man. When he unexpectedly met this man at the airport, Jung Kook looked at him with surprise and said, "You are also on this flight? What a coincidence."

Jiminie, "...Hehe."

Jiminie already saw this man as his own person. Even if there was something he felt, he didn't hide his heart and would directly reveal it to the other person.

This was a coincidence?

Your sister!

Who held him shamelessly last night, not letting him climax until he said the time and place of the flight?

Jiminie sneered and looked at this extremely shameless man. He said, "Mr. Jeon, you really have to do nothing. I think that if your skin was used to defend the motherland, it would be a natural barrier. Not even nuclear bombs can penetrate."

Jimin and Jung Kook met in the parking lot of the airport. Regardless of Jimin's objections, Jung Kook directly took him to the VIP area to wait.

At this moment, Jung Kook wasn't angry when he heard the youth's words. Instead, he sighed with great emotion, "Originally, I wanted to make some contribution to the motherland's construction. But I thought that if I dedicated myself to the motherland, my wife would have to stay alone in an empty bed every night. It is lonely and difficult and then..."

"I will beat the hell out of you, you bastard!!"

Jung Kook's words made Jiminie think about his actions last night.

Jiminie didn't think he was a shy person. He was open about bed matters, as long as he was comfortable. However, he never imagined there would be such a shameless person in the world! The man tortured Jimin until he couldn't endure it but didn't give him satisfaction. He also forced Jimin to do certain things for him to see before continuing with the next step!

Damn it! This man was really shameless!

Jimin was blinded in the beginning, confused by this man and finally ended up with him?

Perhaps because he was irritated by the other person or perhaps the shame of last night finally broke out today. After boarding the plane, Jiminie didn't pay attention to this shameless man for five hours.

The so called 'virtue is one foot tell, the devil is ten foot' Jung Kook showed no signs of his rogue self. He was courteous and graceful, like a very polite gentleman. It made the flight attendants, J Hope and Yuna feel admiration.

Such a contrast made Jiminie feel really baffled.

Then after a while, Jimin was a bit tired and too lazy to care about this man.

But Jung Kook started to move. He put the thick magazine in his hand back to the shelf next to the seat and whispered in the youth's ears. "This time you are attending the Fashion Institute (Met) Charity Gala. What do you know about this party?"

As soon as he mentioned work, Jimin glanced at Jung Kook before turning to him. "I have some understanding in advance but I am definitely not fully prepared. After all, the scene of the party isn't open to the public. The media reporters can only take photos on the red carpet."

Jung Kook let out a meaningfully "Oh" at the words and didn't respond.

Jimin sneered with disdain at his mysterious appearance and said, "If you want to say something, say it quickly. I want to go to sleep."

Jung Kook raised an eyebrow and sighed. "This year, asking for help in a really arrogant manner..."

Jiminie's lips curved and he stepped on Jung Kook's shoes, making the latter let out a sound. Jung Kook saw this handsome young man's eyes curve as a bright smile appeared on his lips. Jimin whispered into Jung Kook's ears, "Uncle, hurriedly say it. If I am happy...hey little girl, this evening Grandfather will give you good fruit to eat."

Public morals were degenerating with every passing day!

It is shameful to flirt in public.

Jiminie, you say all day that Mr. Jeon is a shameless person but what about you?