'Why do I need to feel this? I don't care anymore!' I stepped backward then I walked in different direction.

Off POV

'I saw him. I can't be wrong. I saw Gun. He saw us.' I thought. I saw him in my peripheral vision.

I badly want to run after him but I can't leave Mild now. She break down of crying. She need someone to comfort her now. She's been broken one week now. Her long distance boyfriend and Mild are fighting. Mild is a soft hearted, she cry easily.

When saw Gun, I see in his eyes that he is hurt seeing us. I don't want to set my hope high but eyes can't lie. I still not sure if he still love me. I still push my luck I can't lose him again.

After a minute Mild seemed okay. I parted the hugs as I looked at her. "Are you okay now?" I asked worriedly.

"Yea, thank you for staying beside me" She smile sadly.

"Just talk to your boyfriend. You just both misunderstood each other" I said.

"I don't know. He is acting cold towards me. I was thinking that we need to end up this relationship."

"Mild no, don't make decisions easily. please think of it well" I pleaded. I know how she feel right now. Mild is just confused

"Hmm" she shortly reply. "C'mon lets grab a coffee." I want to decline and go to Gun. "My treat" Mild pulled me.

"Mild I---"

"C'mon on please" She begged as she puppy eyed.

I'll just talk to Gun if I have time. I can't leave this girl alone.

"alright" I smiled.

She cheer happily then dragged me to the cafe shop. We enjoying our coffee until we decide to back inside of hospital.

"Mild" I called her. She turned to me smiling. "Wanna come to Mt. Shannon?"

"Huh? What are we gonna do there?" she asked me confused.

"I know you how crazy you are over movies." I will bring Mild with me to make her happy. I know she's tried crying over his boyfriend.

"So??" She raised her eyebrow.

"Remember Gun? Jane's friend, your client"

"Yea, what about him?"

"He's uhmm... He's my friend. I told him that I want to go to them. They will shoot in Mt. Shannon for his upcoming movie"

"Really?!" Mild eyes suddenly widen. As in wide like her eyeballs going to pop out. I just nod as a response. "SHIT! AHH! I LOVE YOU! OH MY GOD! I NEED TO PREPARE NOW!!" Mild is jumping around like a 7 eyar old kid. She is shouting in happiness.

I love seeing her smiling. She deserve to rest and be happy for awhile.

"Hey calm down" I chuckled. She's still clapping her hands.