xlviii. my funny valentine

Comincia dall'inizio

Going out with Marina made him feel like he was going out with the most popular girl in school. Marina Dobbs fancied him! The most ethereal girl he had ever met was his girlfriend. She smelled like fresh picked strawberries and tasted like honey. She was perfect in every sense.

George Weasley was at her mercy.

"Georgie," she hummed softly, "The movie is nearly over... are you tired yet?"

"Not really," he said, then planted a dainty kiss on the inside of her thigh. He sat up and kissed her on the lips, again with the same softness.

"Me neither," she nodded, kissing back, "This has been the best Valentine's Day ever. I love the flowers and the new perfume, I can't wait to use it every day!"

"Anything for my girl," he smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. He reciprocated and placed his hands at the small of her back, pulling her closer to him.

She was soft with each kiss, like sponge cake. He never wanted to stop once he started. Neither did she. She propped herself up and pinned her knees on either side of him, straddling the boy, kissing deeper and deeper, full of lust and passion.

"Oh, Georgie!" She broke away suddenly.

"What is it? Are you alright? Did I —"

"No, no," she smiled softly, "I just remembered I wrote you a poem!"

"A poem?" George raised an eyebrow. Marina gently climbed off him and ran into her bedroom. A few seconds later she reappeared, clutching a small piece of parchment. She smiled and handed it to George.

He read it carefully, as she watched him with loving eyes

He read it carefully, as she watched him with loving eyes. He had never even heard of a girl writing a poem for someone. It made sense for Marina though, each letter she sent him when they were apart was like poetry. Each word touched with afflictions of her love.

"Oh, Marina, this is beautiful. You're so brilliant." He said, planting a kiss on her lips, tasting the sweet strawberry gloss on them.

"You think so?" She asked, "I'm glad you like it! Oh, Georgie, I love Valentiene's Day!" She returned to her previous position, on his lap, her arms around his neck, kissing him softly once again. He placed the poem on the end table beside him and kissed back, his hands softly touching her hips, not yet feeling her exposed skin.

Marina took his hand, and placed it under her jumper. He slid it up her soft skin until he felt the gentle lace covering her. His eyes widened and he pulled away with a smile.

"What's this?" He asked with a slight tease.

She bit her bottom lip and smiled, "It's a special Valentine's Day treat for you."

"Can I... see it?" He whispered.

She kissed him again, "Maybe..."

With a grin, he picked her up — causing a fit of giggles to escape her sore lips — and carried her into her bedroom, shutting the door behind him with his foot, just in case.