Memories starts to trickle like water drops into her mind.

  A voice besides her: “Lips pressed together, the upper eyelid drooping ...... Why did I just see a typical expression of pain, hiding within your calm appearance?"

    Lisa does not expect Jungkook to be so observant.  Like he said, she thought she hid her emotions well. 

  Staring into her beautiful eyes, he continues : “ That ‘hole’ in your heart… is something to do with your father.”

    Not wanting to dwell on the subject any longer, Lisa answers: “ You have mistaken.  The source of my pain is actually you, because you are about to brief the squad."

    That took Jungkook by surprise: “I beg your pardon?”

    Lisa steps back: “As your assistant, it is my duty to remind you that even though you might be better at investigation/criminal profiling, that doesn't give you the right to mock them.  They are a very diligent and responsible team of police.  Also, they might not appreciate your dry humour.  So, when they ask you questions, can you please answer them patiently without being sarcastic? "

  “How did you come up with this strange conclusion?” Jungkook looks at her arrogantly, “If I am ever sarcastic, it’s always because there is a gap in the IQ levels.  The nature the work of a policeman is very different from mine, why would I mock them because they have little understanding of criminal psychology?“

    Feeling a little offended, he walks on. 

   ————

    In the conference room.

   All the policeman are sitting around the big table that takes up most of the room.  Chief is there too.  After a quick introduction, Taehyung invites Jungkook to address the team. 

    Lisa is sitting at the back.  

Jungkook stands up.  He quickly sweep a place over everyone there.  He is not smiling.  There is not much expression on his face.  He starts to speak.  This is a confident, articulate and professional Jungkook. Lisa has met the arrogant and sarcastic Jungkook ;  the ‘I don't give a shit about you’ Jungkook ; the warm and cuddly Jungkook. 

But this is a different side of him that she has not seen before. 

    "We are looking for a local. Aged between 25-30 year old. Male.  Medium height.  Slim. Average looking.  Likes to frequent video games parlours, movie theatres and internet cafes.  It is also possible that he works in one of those places.   

    He is streetwise.  He does a lot of detailed planning before each kidnapping.  He chooses his victims carefully.  And all of them are either young workers from out of town, dropouts (of schools), or immature boys from the rural areas. They have little life experience.  They are not as strong as him physically, so they can easily seduced or abducted.

   He approaches most of his victims in the downtown area.  His great interpersonal skills allows him to relate to those boys and gain their trusts.  Then he will lure them to a specific location, to be killed.  

    He does not use a car because it will draw attention from the public.  And he doesn’t own a car anyway. 

    He lives alone.  He is either renting, or staying in a house left to him by his parents, because he won’t be able to afford a house himself.  He lives in a secluded area, not too far from the farmers market.   His house is possibly where he kills the boys.