Making a cup of coffee for herself, she started working.  

Time passed rather quickly and Lisa never once stood up from her work station. While she was hard at work, Jimin was in one of the rooms on the second floor, facing survailance screens. His eyes were captured by the side of Lisa before he turned to Jungkook. "She is rather well-behaved. I guess there won't be any problems, so I'll be going back to the city tomorrow."

Leaning against the couch with his long legs resting on the footstool, Jungkook's sleeves were rolled up halfway as he picked up another grilled fish in his mouth. His eyes flickered up to the screen for a second before looking away. "Boring. She is just like a wooden doll."

"Well you did pick her yourself." A smile was on Jimin face as he reminded him. Turning to the man on the couch, he saw that the plate was completely empty. It was just minutes ago when it was filled with fishes. "Will you die if you don't eat fish for a day?"

Licking his fingers slowly, Jungkook's lips curved up slowly, "No. But I'll turn violent if my needs aren't met."

After that dinner with Lisa, Taehyung started to get increasingly busy. He was busy enough with his usual work and added onto that was the missing teenagers case. As the investigation continued, it started to get harder to dig deeper. The first stumbling block was the missing teenagers all come from different areas and the second stumbling block was the time that they went missing were all different as well.   

Taehyung couldn't find any link that these missing teenagers cases were related and they were abducted by an organisation, he had no way to prove that this organisation exists. His supervisor did pay attention to his findings but without concrete evidence, the case couldn't get the green light to start a formal investigation nor an increase in manpower. 

This was why he decided to meet up with one of his seniors for dinner. Both of them went to a nearby hotpot restaurant which was the perfect meal on such a chilly day.

"Honestly you have too much free time on your hand." His senior told him after Taehyung told him that he was investigating. 

Taehyung gave him a smile. Well, he did have a little more time on his hand but now that he was involved, he wasn't going to give up so easily. He lit a cigarette and took a puff of it. "I trust my instinct. My sixth sense is telling me that these few cases are connected and they are done by the same person. Other people wash their hands of it but I can't. I can't let more children disappear again."

"It is not going to be easy." His senior said after a while. "Our country is so big. How are you planning to start? The organisation is smart enough to leave any traces behind."  

"But you have to understand that -" 

"There is two ways to crack this case. First find an expert in homicide. This kind of cases can't be solved by normal people like us One time an officer like you engaged himself in a human trafficking case. At first he found proofs and had his suspicions. He managed himself to disguise as a beggar. He eventually cracked the case but he died soon after."  

Taehyung didn't say anything as he drowned another can of beer. His senior sighed before changing the topic, he had no doubt that Taehyung was going to continue with his investigation.
"I saw an women with you the other day. Is that Lisa? She has grown up rather well, getting prettier day by day. It isn't easy to find a suitable partner in our line of work. So you better treat her well and propose her soon."