Christmas Special

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating, i completely forgot.

Anyways, here's a christmas special, not canon to the story.

I'm currently trying to get a chapter done, I need a lot of inspiration

Susannah stood back and looked at the tall Christmas tree, Sammy was busy putting the tinsel up using his height. Allison was decorating the tree with small ornaments, spreading them evenly.

Something caught her eye, she looked over and noticed Tom reaching out for a gingerbread biscuit.

She snuck up behind him and slapped his paw. "Those are for Santa!"

He jumped and turned to her, ears drooping.

"You can have some later, alright?"

Sammy reached over and picked one up with his inky hands, putting under his mask.

Susannah gaped at him, he shrugged.

"What?" He questioned her through a muffled mouth.

Bendy tugged on her pants, she looked down at him.

He had a big smile plastered on his face, a red and white scarf was sitting on his shoulders. A small gold star was inbetween his gloved hands.

Henry reached down and picked the devil up, holding him at the same height as the tree.

Bendy shakily put the star on top, it was quite wonky.

Later, the six of them curled under a blanket and listened to the radio, sitting in front of the warm, crackling fire.

The next day the four of them sat around the tree and handed out presents.

Sammy ripped one open and pulled out a red and green sweater, he took off his mask and pulled it over his head.

He read the tag. "Thank you, Henry," he seemed to smile at him.

Allison pulled out a red bow from a box and placed it gently in her hair. "Thanks, Sammy."

Next, Tom unwrapped a box of biscuits and licked his lips, staring at them hungrily.

Allison punched his shoulder. "You can have them, you know?"

Bendy opened a large rectangular gift and gasped. "What's this?"

"A sketchbook," Susannah informed him. "Before I came to the studio I used to draw in them all the time."

Then the cartoon demon opened a similar looking package and asked again, "what is this?"

"These are coloured pencils," Henry gently took it from his grasp and opened it. "You use these to add colour to your drawings."

Bendy's eyes widened in awe, Tom handed a gift over to Susannah.

It was a book titled 'Animating and Drawing.'

She quickly flicked through it and hugged Tom as he nibbled on a biscuit.

"Thank you so much!"

For lunch, they had a large, juicy chicken with fresh salad.

When it was night, they all laid outside on the soft grass and watched the stars.

"Best Christmas ever," Susannah whispered to herself.  

BATIM AU: An Angel With Wingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें