A Note

As Henry and Sammy were out, Susannah sat down on the couch, only to hear a crackle sound. She stood up and looked down.

Picking up a piece of paper, she started to read.

Susannah,

I am not doing this because I don't want to be here.

I'm doing this for you.

Her head spun a little, her eyes widened.

I've decided to kill myself in order to become perfect. I want to be able to talk and seem normal to you.

"Oh, god, Bendy..." Tears fell down her cheeks, her hands shaking. "You were always perfect in my eyes."

I really love you, and I hope I'll come back as a perfect Bendy.

He drew an inky heart at the bottom of the crinkled paper, tears dropped onto the ink splotches.

The girl broke down on the floor, her knees screamed in pain.

But she didn't care.

She just wanted her Ink Demon back.

***

Henry came back to fund Susannah bawling.

"What happened?" he fretted.

She held the note up and he read it.

"W-What? H-How?" he crouched next to her, she kept on sobbing and shook her head.

Sammy walked in on them, Henry pulled her into a hug and Sammy looked quizzically at them.

As the man's own tears fell, Sammy choked as he held the paper.

"H-He can't die, can he? He's immortal!" His voice cracked with fear.

"Will he be r-reborn as a perfect version? Or a monster? Will he kill us?" Sammy began to pace and stress.

"This can't be happening!"

Later when Tom and Allison came back, Sammy showed them the suicide note.

"Oh, god," she cried.

"It's all my fault," Susannah managed to croak.

"No... It isn't." Henry rubbed circles into her back. "He wanted to do it for you."

"But if I didn't come..."

"If you didn't come he would still try to kill us. Sammy wouldn't be on our side, and I wouldn't have you."

"He's right, little sheep," Sammy hunkered next to her. "You give me hope."

"You give me another girl to talk to," Allison stood next to her. "And look after."

Tom put his gloved hand on her shoulder. 'And you give me someone else to care for, to protect and love.'

She broke down again.

"I love you all!" She sobbed, and hugged each one of them tightly.

When the four quietened down, they looked at each other.

Susannah was silent as she sat on the couch, Henry sat next to her.

"You alright, kiddo?"

Sammy studied her as her face tightened a little, then fell.

"I don't know."

The music director leaned back in his chair, his mask slung over the corner.

"I want him back."

Sammy decided to excuse himself, "I'll go see where he... is."

Opening a portal, he searched high and low, until he spotted something in the hallway.

He was where Sammy had hid in hide and seek not to long ago, laying lifeless. Bendy's neck was slit, ink continued to dribble from it.

Sammy's stomach dropped, he knelt beside his friend.

"Bendy..." his pie-cut eye was an 'x'. "Oh good lord."

Sammy felt warm liquid run down his cheeks, his inky tears.

"She loved you for who you were."