Truly Love?

A/N: I really wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but...

ALSO I FOUND THIS ART I'M SO HAPPY

After Henry had quietly explained what happened to Sammy, including the details, he immediately ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, little sheep," he murmured, she smiled sadly.

"It's fine."

"No," he said firmly. "This is important, it's not something that you can just sweep under a rug."

"Please, don't think less of me..."

"And why would I?" he placed a hand under her chin and turned it so she was looking directly at him. "You're my precious sheep."

This time she smiled softly.

Henry walked outside and called for Bendy. He appeared straight away and Henry also told him what had happened with her family. He had to explain what her mother did, the demon flung the door open and marched in. He picked up Susannah and gave her a massive hug as his ink went a little runny.

Sorry, he wrote on her arm, she held his human-like hand.

Later, once Allison and Tom had come back, he also explained to them what happened. Tom knew what he was talking about right away, but he also had to explain to Allison what it was.

As the three walked in, Tom glanced at her sympathetically as she sat on Bendy's lap, he was stroking her hair gently.

The rest of the night was quiet, and soon Bendy left.

She slept with Henry again that night, feeling warm and safe in his arms.

Is this what love feels like? She questioned herself as he began to snore.

Is this what it truly feels like? To be comfortable around them, and for them to be comfortable with you? To hold warm hands and hug, for it never to feel awkward, just right? To feel whole when they're with you?

She sank into a deep sleep as her thoughts drifted away.

Have I ever truly known love?

***

Bendy and Susannah were wandering around the halls.

You alright, doll?

She nodded. "I feel a lot better after getting that off my chest, I've never told anyone about it."

Bendy blinked gently at her, then intertwined his fingers with hers. She smiled at him, he wrote her another note.

You're a real sweet kid, toots.

"No offense, but why do you and Sammy call me names?"

None taken. When Sammy was a psycho he would sacrifice people, he didn't care what their name was so he would just call them sheep. He calls you that in an affectionate way. I like to call people 'toots' because I like that name. Besides, then I don't have to worry about knowing their names, as I would usually kill them...

She looked up at him and he winked.

"Good lord," she shook her head and laughed.

His shoulders bounced along with her.

"What was Sammy like when he was crazy?"

Bendy laughed again, and quickly wrote.

He would offer sacrifices to me all the time. He would write and sing songs, make poems, pray, almost anything you could imagine.

Susannah giggled. "He must be embarrassed by it."

He shrugged.

"I'll confront him about it when we get back."

***

Just a child's mind.

Broken and shattered by truth.

Yet, does the truth ever do any good?

Yes, when it is filled with love.

No, when it is full of hatred and terrible things.

A small ray of hope in darkness.

How can something so kind survive in such a dark life?