Best Buddy

Henry woke up, rubbing his nose.

"Good morning," he said as she turned over in her bed.

"Good morning," Sammy echoed, picking up his mask from the floor.

Susannah smiled, she leapt out of her bed.

"Who wants to help me make breakfast?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I will!" Sammy and Henry chorused, they grinned at each other and raced towards the door at the same time.

The two grown men tried to shove past each other in the doorway, Henry tried to duck under Sammy's arm, the ink person clenched his shoulders and pushed him back.

"Me first!" he chimed, Henry grabbed his overall straps and pulled the music director behind him.

"Are you two sure you aren't kids?" Susannah asked as they began to wrestle to get to her first.

"Yep," Henry shouldered past Sammy.

"Okay, okay," she held her hands up. "I need Henry to find five spoons and Sammy to find five bowls." She pointed towards the drawers in the workbench.

Sammy rummaged through them at the same time as Henry did. They elbowed each other and raced to find them first.

"Got them!" Henry called, she jumped back.

"Jeez! Right in my ear!" she flinched.

"Sorry," he apologized, sitting them on the bench.

"Okay, found them as well," Sammy set the bowls down.

"You two are still little kids," she held five cans in her arms and carried them over to the table.

Struggling to open one, Henry swiped it from her grasp and inspected it, holding it up in the air.

"You tuck your finger underneath the tab and pull it back," he showed her what to do.

Susannah picked up another one and copied him.

She poured it into a bowl and Sammy clapped her shoulder.

"Good job, little sheep."

"Thanks," she smiled at him, Henry grinned at Sammy.

"So... You two have forgiven each other, right?" She glanced at both of them, scooping some soup into her mouth.

The human man nodded.

"Ah, good. I hate it when people fight," Susannah pushed her hair behind her ear.

Henry beamed.

"Do you feel better after that dream last night?" Sammy questioned, making his own soup.

"Yeah," she rubbed her eyes.

"Ooh, I know something we can do today," Henry said.

"What?" Susannah inquired as Allison and Tom walked in.

"We can visit my friend Boris' safehouse," he explained. "The one that Alice..." he cleared his throat. "Killed."

"Do you want to go now?" Sammy asked, Allison sat down in a chair.

"Sure, when we finish our breakfast," Henry pointed towards his bowl.

"Ah, right."

After making two ink portals, Henry, Sammy and Susannah arrived at the Heavenly Toys workshop. They walked down halls with machines pumping in the walls, they continued down a dark hall which Henry had to pull a torch out for.

"Here it is," he said as they came to a door.

The room was large, with two stairs leading up to a table and chairs. Barrels and shelves sat around, there was a stove.

"We can have warm bacon soup!" Susannah immediately ran over to it.

Henry nodded, he walked down a hall and peeked into a bathroom.

The girl and Sammy followed him into a room with a shelf, a chest and a hammock.

"What was Boris like?" Susannah asked him, holding his hand as he gazed around the room.

"He was friendly, like a dog. Boris was my best buddy before Allison and Tom," he sat down on the hammock.

"He would be easily scared, though I can't blame him. He must've been down here for so long he even knew how to get through the vents."

"Like Bendy," Sammy murmured, sitting next to them.

Henry told them about what happened, how he would have to do tasks for Alice and she let him arise to the surface. But she betrayed him, knocking him out from the elevator crash and taking Boris. He walked through the amusement park and told them that Bendy saved him from the Projectionist.

"My Lord saved you?!" Sammy got to his feet, staring at Henry in disbelief.

"Yep. They threw a couple of punches and when Bendy got annoyed enough he snapped his neck," the man rubbed his hands together.

"See? He's not a monster," Susannah narrowed her eyes at both of them.

Henry rubbed his neck. "Well, we all have different opinions on him, kid."

"We should go now," Sammy stood up and opened a portal.

"That's a good idea," Henry held her hand, she held the music director's hand as well.

A/N: Yes, Boris is finally mentioned again!