Remember, Sammy

"Sammy, I'm here to help you," Henry said. "Susannah's here with me. We can help you."

The girl stepped out from behind him, holding out her arm.

Sammy smiled at her and took her human hand.

"Sammy, come with us. We're here to bring you back," she led him further towards Henry.

His head burned with pain, his heart pounded loud and sorely. He felt stiff in every part of his body and ached all over.

"Susannah! Please, make it stop!"

Voices rushed to his head.

'Sammy!' a high pitched woman's voice said.

"Susie," he muttered, the word tumbled out of his mouth before he even thought about it.

'Sammy! Those songs need to be in my hands by tomorrow! I need those songs!'

Joey.

He clenched his fists as his annoying voice demanded those stupid songs.

'I'm just a lonely angel, sittin' here on a shelf...,' another woman's voice sang.

He couldn't think of the name, but he remembered it started with an a.

'Sammy, you need to stop stealing the ink bottles.'

That was Tom's deep, rough, threatening voice.

'Now I have this ugly pump switch in my office. People in and out all day.'

That was his voice.

His voice.

"Sammy, do you remember me? Do you know who I am?"

The ink person looked up and saw Henry standing over him, his hand out.

"Let us help you."

Sammy reached out for his hand and sat up gasping for air, awake.

"Henry," he answered.

He looked down at his chest and saw a glowing yellow hand there.

"Henry."

A/N: Just a short chapter, but here's a meme:

This is the link for a canon song named 'Lonely Angel/I'll Be Your Angel', it is featured in chapter 5

This is the link for a canon song named 'Lonely Angel/I'll Be Your Angel', it is featured in chapter 5. Wattpad's being a bitch so I can't add youtube links... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGNjBP_0ElA