One Last Moment

"Where are we going?"

Hold on and close your eyes and mouth.

Susannah gripped onto Bendy's arm and she felt herself go through an ink portal.

He picked her up and carried her somewhere, she hummed quietly.

Soon he set her down, and she opened her eyes.

They were in the ballroom again, but everything was much tidier. The floor was swept and the debris pushed to one side of the room, in the middle was a table with two cans of soup on them.

"What's this?" She asked, walking forward.

Just a little something, he adjusted his bow-tie.

"For me?" She joked, sitting down.

He nodded.

"Oh! Okay, well, um, I didn't expect that..." she broke eye contact with him.

Bendy bowed to her, holding out his hand. She took it gently and with a click of his fingers a radio turned on.

"I see you've learned how to click," Susannah commented, her hand on his arm.

Bendy nodded again, the music went from static to a happy piano tune.

"Sammy took me here to dance too," she said as Bendy held her side. He tipped his head.

"That was when you looked after me," the demon spun her around. "After you went to kill the butcher-gang member."

He dipped her and rubbed his face against hers.

"You're such a big baby," she murmured softly as he pulled away, grinning at him.

The two continued to dance, the ink creature twirled her around, he was as good as Sammy was at dancing.

That's what I missed out on, she realised. I've never danced with anyone of my family members.

She couldn't wait to get back to Henry and ask him to dance, Bendy suddenly picked her up by the waist and swung her around in a gentle circle.

He led her over to the table and sat down, waiting eagerly.

Susannah sat across from him, and opened the can.

Bendy squeezed it open, the liquid splashing up onto his head.

She giggled and he wiped it off nervously.

The girl picked up the spoon and ate, he just picked up the can and put it against his mouth.

After they ate, Bendy stood up and handed her a note.

It had a drawing of her with a large heart on the bottom. She had multiple stars around her head and a halo.

"Aww, thank you..." she studied it and put a hand on his. "This is wonderful."

'Just like you,' he cupped her face and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I love you," she told him.

The ink demon felt himself smile wider and hugged her.

Oh doll, I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do.

But I hope you can forgive me.