Drawings

A/N: So, since this story is soon coming to a close i would like to know what stories you might like me to write!

I'm into Warrior Cats, Harry Potter, The Dark Tower, Fantastic Beasts, Wings of Fire (although I havent read the books in ages), and FNAF, so I can write about any of these.

I'll miss writing on Wattpad and updating so if you could tell me that'd be great! 

Susannah was standing at the workbench, washing the dishes in a tub. She figured it was something to do to help and pass the time.

She would occasionally glance at Bendy, who was busy drawing more and more adorable pictures.

"Better slow down, bud, or you'll use up all the paper here!"

He rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"Considering your attitude from before, I'd never think you'd be such a moody boy."

"Moody?" he paused. "I guess it's just part of my character, toots."

"The Bendy in the cartoons I saw wasn't moody like you~"

He growled. "Shut up."

She scoffed and poked a finger into his chest playfully. Opening and closing her mouth, she couldn't think of anything to say.

"Ha, gotcha," the toon jumped down and walked into Henry's room, clambering up onto his bed.

"Look what I drew ya, Henry," the demon held it up to him.

Henry softly smiled. "This is quite good."

"Do ya think one day I'll be as good as you and Susannah?" he asked, leaning on him.

"Maybe," he ruffled his head. "Hell, you could even become an animator!"

Bendy grinned, not the forceful kind of one on the cut-outs, but a genuine kind of smile.

Susannah shook her hands dry and listened in.

"I can help you, maybe you could start drawing a dog," Henry blinked down at him.

"Dog? What's a dog?"

"Um... Basically like Boris," he replied, staring at the wall. "But they're hairier and come in lots of different colours."

"I want a dog," Bendy put his gloved hands on his stomach. "They sound really cool."

"I had a dog," Susannah leaned against the doorway. "He was so big and hairy and black..."

She went quiet. "I also had a cat, he was such a cute grey tabby."

As Bendy opened his mouth, Susannah said, "they're like smaller dogs with small ears, long tails, whiskers, and are more individual."

Bendy jumped down and sprinted back to the table, then rushed back and leapt onto the bed. He began to draw, once he finished he showed it to her.

She studied it, the drawing was a little out of whack.

Okay, maybe a lot out of whack.

It looked like a demented Boris with tiny ears, tiny overalls and a very long tail. It had lines which she presumed was meant to be whiskers, it was standing alone with a surprised look on its face.

"That's... Very good. Pretty similar to a cat."

Bendy beamed like a little kid. "Ya really think so?"

Henry nodded and patted his head. "I sure do."

***

Later that night, Henry and Tom had been discussing quietly on how to destroy the ink machine, while Susannah half-listened in.

"Sue?"

Her gaze was still fixed on the ground, her mind wandering about the place.

"Susie?"

"Susannah?!"

She lifted her head at the sound of her name.

Bendy put his face in the palm of his hand.

"Did ya hear me? I asked if you knew what I could draw next," his eyes were narrowed.

"O-Oh, sorry, um... What about Henry?"

The devil groaned. "I've drawn him a thousand times."
Susannah rolled her eyes. "Practice makes perfect," she added a few more lines to the nose of what she was drawing.

Bendy leaned over and inspected her drawing. "What's this?"

She patted his head, something that she found quite amusing now because he was small. "A rabbit."

He raised an eyebrow, "looks ugly. How can something have such big ears like that?"

"That's just how they look," she glanced back at the door as Alison and Sammy came through it.

Henry cleared his throat. "Everyone, Tom and I have figured out how to stop the machine."