The Prophet

A/N: Credit to Elwensa for this amazing art!

https://www.deviantart.com/elwensa/gallery/all

She's absolutely amazing, go check her out. She makes AU's and is currently working on them.

Anyway, back to the story! 

Susannah was woken up by some muttering.

Her instincts told her to stay in her bed, to never leave.

But... Her curiosity got the better of her.

And her hope.

Careful not to step on the creaking floorboard, she walked out into a large hallway.

"Ah, you're awake," she spun around, thinking that it was Henry, coming to save her.

A human figure made entirely of ink stood there, in the same overalls that Tom wore. He had a weather-worn Bendy face as a mask, covering his own face.

"My Lord said I must keep you happy and healthy, my little sheep." The ink thing said, Susannah uttered a yelp as he stepped forward.

"My name is Sammy," he continued.

"W-what are you?!" she cried, backing away.

"Why I am Bendy's prophet," he explained, excitement evident in his deep voice. "I pray to him and offer sacrifices."

"O-offer sacrifices?" she whispered, now freaked out by him.

"Correct, but he has told me I must not sacrifice you."

Susannah bit her lip again.

"Ah, I almost forgot," Sammy spun around and grabbed a bowl.

"I remembered you weren't made of ink, so I made you some lunch." He held it out to her and she took it reluctantly.

"Thanks," she mumbled, turned and sat down on a table.

"My Lord said that I mustn't add any ink either," if Susannah were able to see his face, she was sure that he would be rolling his eyes.

Sammy sat from across her. "Well, you need to eat, little sheep."

She sniffed the bowl, and it smelt like the familiar bacon soup. Eating slowly and carefully, she felt Sammy's gaze sit on her bent head. Once she finished, she looked up.

"All done?" The crazy man asked, she nodded slowly.

"Good! I can show you my sanctuary." He grabbed her bandaged arm and went to walk forward.

"Ow!" She hissed, he stopped and inspected her arm.

"You're hurt, little sheep," he commented, concern in his voice.

Susannah thought it was weird that he kept calling her 'sheep', but she dismissed it as a pet name or something.

"Yeah, it's just a cut, I'll be fine," she waved her hand.

"Ah, great." He grabbed her other arm and pulled her up, they began to walk down the hall.

"And oh," he turned to face her. "Don't even think about escaping, little sheep. I will know where you are, and find you."

Susannah hadn't even thought about escaping Sammy or the Ink Demon, she had lost all hope now.

She just wanted Henry.

***

Sammy cleared his throat.

"So, uh, little sheep..." Sammy trailed off. "I must apologise, I'm not good at small talk."