Where's Sammy?

A day later, Allison, Tom and Sammy had gone out on patrol, Henry and Susannah stayed behind drawing.

Her pencil glided over the paper, adding a large, round smile to the person she was sketching.

Henry glanced over her shoulder, "are you drawing Bendy?"

She nodded. "Do you think it looks like him?"

He studied the drawing, Bendy was standing side-on with his head tilted. Ink dripped from him, his smile was wide, he had a tilted bow and she tried to make him skinny.

"I can't draw bones and rib cages," she added as he picked up her pencil.

Henry added a couple more pencil lines to the hands. "No, it's good. I just want to fix his glove a little."

"Ugh. Yeah, I don't get how people can draw them so easily."

"They were one of the things I struggled with when I first started animating."

She made a hmph sound.

Allison slammed the door behind her as Tom ran in.

Susannah looked around. "Where's Sammy?"

The Alice Angel winced, she glanced at the toon wolf.

"Well... Erm... We came across Bendy, Sammy opened an ink portal for us and..."

The twelve-year-old looked at her. "W-What? N-No..."

She sat there for a few moments. Tears poured down her cheeks in silence, Henry patted her on the back.

"Sammy will come back to us. He'll be reborn, remember?"

She perked up at his words and wiped her eyes.

"Will he know us? Or will he lose his memories?"

"I'm not sure," he said. "But I think he'll remember us."

Susannah smiled weakly.

***

Sammy sat up and rubbed his eyes, he pulled his mask further down his face.

"My Lord was here," he murmured, seeing the ink splotch on the wall.

He got up and felt a presence.

Yes.

Another sheep to sacrifice.

After all, his saviour promised to set him free if he killed one of the creators.

Opening an ink portal, he spotted him right away.

***

"We need to split up and find him," Allison said. "I'll take Susannah with me, Tom and Henry can go alone."

The two men nodded.

Henry was walking around the halls with his axe, he heard a slosh of ink behind him.

Pain thudded through his head.

"Not again!" He groaned, his knees buckling underneath him.

His vision went orange and images flashed in front of him, one of Sammy being hit in the head with an axe, Tom watched him as he fell.

Really? A vision and Sammy knocking me out?

"Rest your head, it's time for bed."

Allison, Susannah and Tom met up again, and after searching for Henry for ten minutes Susannah realised what happened.

"Allison. What if Sammy still worships Bendy and kidnapped Henry?"

She gasped, holding a hand over her mouth.

"Where would he go?"

"Somewhere in the music department. Come on, we need to go!"

A/N: Poor Sammy died :(

Will he come home?

Find out next time on...

I'm really bored.