Saying Hello to an Old Friend

Henry led the group, Allison with her sword. Tom held a gent pipe, Sammy with an axe, Susannah held his hand. They walked through Heavenly Toys, Susannah picked up an Alice Angel plush.

They walked down paths when they came across a door.

"I know where we are," Sammy murmured, leading the young girl past Allison who was behind Henry.

"Can we go in here?" Susannah asked, looking at the older man.

"Alright, just keep an eye out, we'll follow you in."

Sammy pushed open the door, and she recognized the hallway immediately.

"This is where I was kept!" she jogged down to the middle of the hall and opened the door.

It was almost the same inside, except some things were moved around.

She ran over to her bed and saw the Bendy and Boris plush lined up, a note sitting in the Bendy's arms.

She picked it up and unfolded it.

If you're reading this you're where Sammy and I kept you.

I miss you terribly and I hope you will come back to me.

What do you see in Henry that you don't see in me?

Why do you choose him over me?

Please return to me, dollface.

Dollface? She thought, scratching her head.

Henry walked in from behind her.

"What's that?" he looked over her shoulder.

"N-Nothing," she quickly crumpled it and tossed it away.

"Look," Susannah picked up the plushies. "Now I have all three."

Henry smiled. "Do you wanna take them back?"

She nodded, and Sammy paused at the door. "I think we should go now, this place isn't safe anymore."

Susannah scooped up the plushies in her arms.

"Okay, come on," Henry, Susannah and Sammy made their way back to Allison and Tom.

"Alright, we need to stop at Bendyland, there are heaps of tools there," Allison put her hand on her sword's handle, Susannah stuffed the plushies into her satchel.

"Want me to use an ink portal? It'll be much quicker." Sammy explained, readjusting his overall straps.

"Yep," Henry agreed, gesturing in front of him.

"I need two portals, so hold your breath until we're on solid ground for the second time. I'll take Susannah and Tom, then Henry and Allison," the music director held out his hand and the portal appeared.

Susannah walked up to him and held his damp hand, Tom followed and held Sammy's other.

The three walked through it, Henry and Allison waited on the other side.

"It's quite useful, having Sammy," she commented, shifting her belt.

"Yes. It's much quicker to get what we need, and to escape."

Around a minute of silence passed when Sammy came back.

They teleported to the amusement park, Susannah and Tom were searching for something on the shelves.

"Can I explore?" She questioned Henry, he nodded.

"Don't wander too far, though," he called after her as she went down an open hall.