Stressed

Henry woke up, Bendy and Susannah were curled up against him.

How can they fit? He asked himself, then realised he was pushed all the way against the wall.

The girl was hugging Bendy, as the demon himself held onto Henry's suspenders.

Goodness me, he thought, smiling to himself. Such sweet little things.

He lifted his head and saw Sammy mumbling to himself as he slept.

The director sat up, holding his hand over his chest and panting.

"God," he gasped and stared over at Susannah. He seemed to grin, "I see you've got all the attention."

"Mm. Did you have a nightmare?"

"Yeah," he rubbed his neck.

"What was it about?"

He was silent for a moment. "Bendy killing everyone."

Henry glanced down at the sleeping demon. "We have to trust him. He told me that he turned into his previous form after a nightmare. I guess it was because he was stressed."

Sammy nodded. "It happens to us when we're upset or angry too."

"That's something new," the human man stroked Bendy, he smiled.

The ink person rolled over and laid on his back, he sighed. "I hope we'll be okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, that we won't be in danger. This studio is shrouded in mystery and secrets, god knows how many more monsters are here," Sammy rubbed his face. "I can't help but be stressed about everything."

"You really need a break," Henry blinked gently at him.

"I've been stuck down here for thirty plus years, I won't be able to get out of here."

"I know," he said. "I heard you talking with Allison."

"You did?" he propped himself up on his elbow.

"I did. I heard everything."

Sammy sighed again. "How do you think Susannah will be without me?"

"Probably not too good."

Bendy sat up, rubbing his eyes. "What're ya guys talkin' 'bout?"

"When we escape the studio."

"Studio?" he raised an eyebrow. "I've tried so many times, Henry, there's no way out."

"We can figure it out. There must be a way," he replied back firmly.

"Tom worked on the machine," Sammy added suddenly. "We could try to get his memories back."

"We can talk about it tomorrow," Henry rested his head back on his pillow.