Sammy's Song

A/N: I can't write song lyrics

dont judge

"Little sheep," Sammy murmured, looking over Henry's shoulders.

Henry had his arms wrapped around her, Susannah had her head buried in his chest. She was sound asleep, and Sammy felt a pang of guilt when he realised it was probably her longest sleep in ages.

He stood up and walked to the workbench, muttering.

Sammy couldn't stress enough about how Henry was sick, he couldn't die of sickness down here, could he?
He heard some whispers coming from their room, and then footsteps.

"When will Henry be better?" she asked, she knew it was a stupid question but spoke her thoughts nonetheless.

"I'm not sure," Sammy answered, and jumped a little when his saviour appeared in the safehouse.

Bendy hugged Susannah from behind, he tried to rest his head on her shoulder, but it was too big.

"Hey, Susannah?" he turned to look at her. "Would you like to come with me somewhere?"

"Sure," she went to move but Bendy kept a firm grip on her, his eye narrowed. "Hey, it's fine, I'll be back in no time," she twisted to put a hand on his cheek.

He nodded and let go, Sammy held out his arm.

Sammy sat down at the piano and motioned her to sit beside him. They were at the music department, the director had a music sheet sitting in front of him.

His fingers wandered over the keys. "I must apologize if I make a mistake, I may be a little rusty."

She shook her head. "Go on."

Sammy cleared his throat. "Well, uh, back when I was a psycho I would write songs for Bendy..." he rubbed his arm nervously. "But, uh, I decided to write one about you."

"M-Me?" she was a little flustered. "Why?"

"You're very important. I cannot put into words how much you mean to me, but, I have tried to with this song."

He began to play an upbeat tune, which consisted of various high and low notes which blended perfectly well.

"This machine was built by remarkable hands,

Which of one consisted of many plans,

So when this hellhole was shut down,

You wandered in the studio, wondering how you wound up here," she turned and watched as searchers popped up, playing various other instruments.

"Well I can assure you, you are very dear,

So when you, Henry, Allison, Tom and even Bendy,

Find a way out of here,

I hope you'll just remember me the same,

Because my little sheep,

You're very precious in my eyes," the tune slowed down a little.

"I would hate to lose you,

But I know I must sacrifice myself just for you," his fingers kept playing, Susannah could see him smiling sadly under his mask.

The song ended and she saw his ink melt a little. "S-Sammy? Did you really mean all that?"

He nodded.

"Even how you won't escape with us?"

Sammy sighed and angled his body so he was facing her. "I really don't think I'll be able to escape," he held her hands. "I-My body died long ago, I only have my ink body and my soul. I don't belong in the outside world."

"B-But you have to come," she choked. "I'm not leaving without you."

"Susannah," he pulled her into a hug, her face leaning against his chest. "You must, for my sake. Besides, Henry will be with you."

"But I still want you," tears ran down her cheeks, Sammy leaned back and wiped them gently away.

"Hush, don't worry about me. I've had my fun, you still have the rest of your life to live out."

She sniffled and held onto his back tightly. "I can't leave you again," she whispered.

"It's alright, sheep," he rubbed her back.

I love you, Sammy, she thought while he lifted his mask.