One Last Hope

A/N: Happy Bendyversary!

Also its currently the 11th of February, and since most of you are about 7+ hours behind I tried to post it this morning, but STUPID INTERNET RESTRICTIONS AT SCHOOL WOULDN'T LET ME ONTO WATTPAD UGH-

Anyways, I hope you enjoy :)

Tom followed Henry down the ladder, his stomach churning.

This was it.

This could end the machine once and for all.

Thoughts ran through his head, ones like, we'll fail, I'll die, we're dead.

But it had to work.

It made perfect sense after all.

Tom took a deep breath, I'm doing this for you, Allison.

Sammy waited at his position, the same as last time, stressed out of his mind.

He took a glance at Susannah and felt a pang, how he would miss her so.

He too had a million thoughts running through his head.

What if it doesn't work?

What if it hurts us?

What if we're just left here to rot?

He sighed.

Allison rubbed her face tiredly, she spotted Susannah and Sammy up the hall.

She sighed and gripped onto the Gent pipe, ready to face whatever dangers that came.

The angel was a thinker, a planner. The five of them had gone over this several times, knowing what each person was to do. She had thought and thought about this, and came to the conclusion that there was still hope.

Please stay safe, Tom.

Bendy anxiously walked behind Tom and Henry, fidgeting with his gloved hands.

His stomach felt empty, it was absent with confidence.

He looked around at the inside of the machine, pipes coming down from the ceiling and into the heart of the machinery.

They pumped as one, as though it was a heartbeat.

Bendy swallowed his anxiety and trudged onwards as Henry gripped tighter onto Allison's sword.

Susannah took one last look at the studio.

Was this really it?

The last time she would see this place?

She took in everything, how the wood and ink smelt, how the steady dripping and gushing of the latter was somehow soothing.

She sent a smile towards Sammy, he dipped his head a little, as though to acknowledge her action.

Running a hand through her dark hair, she spotted writing down the hall.

'He will set us free.'

Henry held tighter onto the sword with newfound determination.

This was it.

He would save them all.

He looked over his shoulder at a nervous Tom and slightly shaking Bendy.