Susannah's Family

"Hey, Henry?"

He grunted.

"Do you think we could do something for Bendy? Like fix his limp?" she gazed up at the roof as they were laying in bed. "I can see it really bugs him."

"Maybe, kid. I mean, I remember Alice sending me to find extra thick ink," he muttered back to her. "I don't want to think of what she did with it, but she said it was 'the perfect thing for keeping herself together.'"

"Sounds good," she replied, looking at the drawing on the wall.

"I'm trying to sleep," Sammy grumbled. "As much as I enjoy hearing you talk about how to please my-Bendy... I do enjoy having energy."

"I thought you didn't need to sleep," Henry argued, the music director rolled over to glare at him.

"I still enjoy it."

"Okay, that's enough," Susannah butted in. "So shush."

She closed her eyes and sat up, looking at the real world.

"Come back here!" Her mother growled, Susannah began to run.

She ran down the streets, down pathways, past tall buildings.

The girl glanced up and saw an abandoned building, it read 'Joey Drew Studios.'

She saw the door was slightly open, she pushed it a little more and it creaked.

Stepping inside, she walked forwards and the door shut behind her with a thump.

Jiggling the doorknob, it wouldn't budge. She leant against it and slid down, thoughts running through her mind at high speeds.

Why did I do that?

What will I do now?

What about my sister?

Guilt churned inside her stomach, she began to wander down the halls when she fell through a hole in the floorboards.

She was in pitch black, when Sammy, Allison, Tom and Henry appeared in front of her.

The girl regretted running away.

But then she remembered about her family in the studio.

Henry was there for her at the start, whenever she was upset or scared. He calmed her down and made her feel safe when she was with him, he was like the father she never had.

Sammy was there for her also when she was scared, he treated her with respect and listened to her every word, something she wasn't used to.

Tom also made her feel safe, he was stern but cared for her as much as Henry. He loved Allison as much as her, but she found that reasonable.

Allison was... More like an older sister to her. But she was also like a mum, she would provide comfort when she needed it.

Bendy was like a best friend. She didn't care that he was skeletal-looking and had a limp, she loved him for the personality inside of him.

Susannah woke up and looked around, she was back with Henry and Sammy. She sighed, laying back down.