Captured Again

"There we go now, nice and tight," Sammy backed away from Henry who was tied to a wooden pole. "We wouldn't want our little sheep roaming away now, would we?"

"Sammy," he croaked. "Please, remember me."

"No, we wouldn't," the music director ignored him. "I must admit I am, honoured you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem... Cruel."

"Let me go," Henry pulled on the ropes.

"But the believers must honor their saviour."
"Not again," the man groaned again.

"I must have him notice me," Sammy walked over and rested the axe against a plank of wood. "Wait, you look familiar to me... That face..." He leaned forward to inspect his face.

"Yes! Sammy, it's me, Henry!" he cried helplessly. "Please, remember. Susannah will be heartbroken if she lost you."

The ink person was silent for a moment. "Not now, for our lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body."

"What can you do with that inky prison of yours, Sammy?" Henry asked, hoping to jog his memory.

"Well, I can make ink portals, I can control some of the searchers and..." he trailed off.

Sammy shook his head. "The ritual must be completed. I must have him notice me."

At that instant the door flew open into bits, Tom was standing there with his mechanical arm.

"I seem to be in a spot of trouble here," Henry pried on his ropes again. "Could a certain girl help me?"

"I will!" Susannah called, running out from behind the toon. "Sammy! You're here!" She rushed up to him and hugged him.

"W-What?" the music director backed away from her hold.

"Hello, Sammy," Allison crossed her arms.

"A-Allison?" Sammy turned to the wolf next. "Tom and Henry?"

He looked down at Susannah and ruffled her hair. "And my little sheep."

"You're back," she held his hand.

Sammy blinked around nervously. "We need to go," he urged. "I was about to summon Bendy, he could be here any minute."

He opened a portal, "come on! Go!"

"I'm not leaving without you," she dragged him over to the swirling ink.

Henry pulled her away from him, she held her breath and was on solid ground.

A moment later Allison and Tom followed, then Sammy stepped out.

She hugged him around the waist, he lifted his mask to show his face.

"Where are we?" Allison asked as she inspected a Little Miracle station.

"The Projectionist is down there," the music director pointed down a set of stairs. "Bendy would never dare to come near him."

"Sammy! You're thinking the complete opposite! He kills the Projectionist for fun!" Henry hissed.

His face fell, and tendrils of shadows covered the walls.

"I can only take two," Sammy said in an undertone.

"I'll stay with Henry, two adults can't fit in the station," Susannah offered. "But a kid and adult can."

"Are you sure?" Sammy asked, she nodded.

He teleported with Allison and Tom, most likely to the safehouse.

A shriek sounded from behind them, she and Henry slipped into the station quickly.

The Projectionist bent down a little and looked into the gap, Susannah could only just see through it.

She could hear clicking and a reel playing, his spurs rattled as he inched forwards.

He reached out with an inky hand when Bendy rushed forward and swung at the Projectionist.

It retaliated with a screech and punched Bendy's side. Bendy hit the ink creature and held him by the neck. It let out a strangled scream as the Projectionist's neck was snapped.

The Ink Demon ripped his head off, ink spurting from the projector. He tossed it at the Little Miracle station, then bent down and peeked into the eye-hole. His mouth vibrated, then stopped. He picked up the dead body and dragged it away, the shadows retreated.

"Remember when I told you about how Bendy and the Projectionist fought?" Henry opened the door.

"Yeah..."

"That's the exact same thing that happened."

"Really?" she knelt next to the Projectionist's head.

He nodded.

"Poor Norman," she murmured, picking it up.

Sammy appeared, muttering. "Thank the lord you two are safe." He blinked at Susannah sitting on the ground.

"What happened?"

"Bendy killed Norman," Henry said.

"W-What?" the music director pulled his mask off and crouched next to her. "Oh, jeez Norman."

"Will he be reborn?" she looked up at Henry standing next to her.

"I guess, I mean he was reborn after Bendy killed him the first time."

"Can we come see him when he is?" she sat the head down and stood up.

"He might forget about you," Henry answered, rolling his sleeves up.

"But Sammy remembered me, and Norman didn't kill me when we first met," she pushed her hair out of her face.

"Sheep, Norman isn't as... Human as me," Sammy put a hand on her shoulder.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Norman has... Issues. He has animal-like instincts, and will kill anyone that touches his hearts," he explained.

"But we can still try! He gave me a heart," Susannah crossed her arms.

"We can discuss this later, Bendy could come back at any moment," Sammy opened a portal. "As usual, I need to make two." 

A/N: Now Norman baby's gone.

Dang it.