c10: Happiness

" OKAY, so everyone.... let's do another run from the countings, placings until the landing part first before we proceed to the jump executions and whatnot. Is that clear? "

The tanned male then earned a couple of enthusiastic response from his cheerleading team and not only that.... the soccer players watched them in awe from the bench, cheering them like a rowdy kid there are. Haechan flashed his signature smile to his members as he signaled them to prepare themselves for the cue.

" okay, ready.... start. One two.... three four... five six seven eight.... again don't forget the alignment "

Conversely, the soccer team just watched their practice unfolded before them with amusement sparked in their eyes but yeah... guys like them can be playful sometimes. They were whispering some crazy banters within their team as they tried to catch the other cheerleaders' attention on them but they failed. They even tried to stare at the girl's porcelain legs but their leader just dismissed them.

They were just having their long water break and decided to watch the cheerleaders. The sight of girls wore some mid-cut shorts made them giggled playfully but they would be lying if they say that appreciating the god's work that happened to be Lee Donghyuck is not worth watching for?

They took some sneaky glances as they watched how the tanned male just lead his team without seeing him frowning in front of them. His fond smiles never fail to melt their hearts. They really got some interest in the tanned male but men like them can be cowards too.

" I heard that Mark and Haechan already broke up " the gray-haired Junkyu said towards his teammates, not tearing his gaze away from the tanned male.

" really??? that canadian guy broke up with him? " Hyunjin asked confusingly as he doesn't know anything about the recent issues happening around their campus.

" that's the plot twist..... Haechan's the one who broke up with him " Junkyu then lowered his head, afraid that someone especially Haechan might hear their conversation.

" wait.... weren't you here when Haechan and his friends pulled a bombshell last Monday? " Junkyu added with a crease formed on his forehead.

" no, I attended a business meeting with my dad that day and what bombshell are you talking about? " Hyunjin retorted back, looking so genuinely confused about what he just learned.

" man, I thought that Haechan will propose for Mark but it's the other way around. Poor mark guy " the gray-haired male slowly shook his head as he recalled that jaw-dropping scenario now became a big elephant in the room.

" ehh??? is that a sign for me to make a move to Haechan? " the other male named Mingyu intervened on them, squeezing himself between the two males.

" I thought you are seeing Sana from science department? " asked Hyunjin.

" nah, he's just my fling. Nothing serious, my dudes " Mingyu snickered at them before landing his both eyes towards the smiling tanned male.

" Lucas also has a plan on asking Haechan out for a date " Hyunjin said in a low tone, taking a short glance at the laughing red-haired male.

" then so be it. I just wanted to spend even just a short time with him " the tall male said in a serious manner, letting out a loud sigh.

" I like him for real " he grinned widely but then his face contorted in pain and let out a harsh gasp when he felt something heavy that hit his back.