c25: Jung Sungchan

Hopping inside the car of the brunet male with a huff, the tanned male turned his head to the opened window only to see the view of his two friends; the youngest among them just waved his hand cutely at them and as for the chinese male was grinning so widely and Haechan was regretting that he let the brunet male being interrogated by Renjun earlier when the latter was waiting for him.

He even tried to offer his two friends a free ride to school but they refused, especially the chinese male who was telling him to enjoy his alone time with the younger and do some unholy shits that made him flustered in no time and hit his friend without regrets.

He gave the said male a knowing look before he faced the windshield, well more like he was sneaking glances at the younger who looks so attractive on his black bomber jacket and jeans.

" are you sure did you eat breakfast? " Haechan asked in a calm manner, tilting his head to have a proper look at the latter.

" yeah.... I don't usually eat heavy meals " Sungchan said as he scooted closer to the older male to fasten his seatbelt.

Guess who was now panicking? of course the one and only Lee Donghyuck aka Haechan.

" mhh regular diet? " asked the tanned male, averting his gaze to the exposed collarbone of the latter that made him gulped thickly.

" yep " Sungchan replied to him and he got startled when the younger pinched his cheek before retreating back to the driver seat.

" you really like to pinch my cheeks, do you? " massaging his cheek in a circular motion, Haechan then threw a dagger look towards the other male.

" oww does it hurt? " the brunet male then flashed him a sly smirk, which the older only rolled his eyes in realization.

" just drive already. I might get late because of you " Haechan then faced the other side with a fake lopsided smile on his face, crossing his arms against his chest. He was just playing with the younger as if he could get mad at him. He is too cute behind that cold aura like what others see him. He was now having fun pranking the latter and it was satisfying to watch when the said male pouted or sulked because of him.

What a great morning to start with.

He was about to close his eyes shut, planning to get a short nap throughout their ride to school but now, he thought it would be impossible for him.

His eyes went saucers as his cheeks dusted in pink and his heart pulsated ferociously against his chest.

" J-Jung Sungchan! " Haechan then launched towards the laughing male who was now dodging his every attack.

" why did you.... why did you do that! you annoying kid " Haechan then felt his wrist being grabbed by the younger, stopping him from throwing hands.

" I thought kiss could heal the pain " Sungchan chuckled on his seat, wincing a bit when he saw the older gave him a deadly look.

" who says that? I'll choke him to sleep " the tanned male then flumped down to his seat, hiding his burning face away from the grinning male.

' shit, I thought I got a heart attack ' Haechan thought to himself, still flustered when the brunet male kissed his cheek for thinking it would wash the fake pain away.