c66: His First And Last

erste Liebe und erster Herzschmerz

UNFAMILIAR faces and confusing chatterings were the first things that welcomed him the moment he stepped which seemed to be foreign territory for him. He knew no one, only himself he could trust and embrace at that time as he walked down the busy corridor that was being occupied with students who were rushing on their heels, afraid they might get late on their designated class. 

That was almost half-past of the first semester when he was being transferred to ChesterVale Academy since his older brother just found a great opportunity there in Seoul. He wanted to go with him, so he asked his parents' approval to live with his older brother and he couldn't be happier when they allowed him.

Going back to where his older brother had a plan to live in another country, he couldn't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time, because that was his first time to travel without their parents outside their hometown, traveling across the world. The moment they landed last few days, he was not wrong if he says that Seoul is one of the beautiful cities based on what research he conducted. He was so excited to learn new things and adapt to the foreign environment. He might as well make new memories and new experiences to start with.

' This is a fresh start I guess ' the chinese male thought to himself and his gaze was fixed in his front when he just learned that the room for his first-class just a few meters away from him.

Heaving a deep sigh, he traipsed the remaining distance and each every step he was taking, the more his heart hammered too quickly. When the wooden door was now blocking him from the other side, the chinese male took another loud breath and found himself knocking on the door thrice.

Shortly afterwards, he got an immediate response within a few seconds as the door creaked opened slightly and a good-looking man in his formal attire was now staring down at him.

" how may I help you, mister? " the professor asked him kindly that made the younger male calm a little.

" u-umh... I am t-transferee student. My first schedule is here? " he stammered as he chewed his inner cheek out of his anxiety after he uttered those words which were new to his tongue.

" o-oh??? are you perhaps the guy who came from Germany? am I right? " the older male catechized which he got a furious nod in return. Showing a huge smile on his handsome face, he signaled his late newcomer student to hold on as he went back inside the classroom.

When the chinese male was left alone there, he brought his palms together and rubbed them to produce a minimal heat to falter his nervousness but eventually, a faint smile was formed upon his face. After a matter of seconds, he was being called from the other side which told him to come over.

' you can do this, fighting! ' the chinese male cheered up himself and that's when a cold metal came into contact on his clammy hand. He opened the door at a slow pace with his gaze averted on the polished floor but after he craned his head up, he got all the other students' attention at him, making him squirmed a bit on his heels.