c35: All About You

THE day has come for them to spend their last day with their friends and classmates as they couldn't wait any longer to go back home and take their deserve holiday break for 3 weeks.

No regular classes for that day and they just wanted to go to school in order for them to get their last allowance for that month and might as well talk with their friends about the plans they have for christmas and the following days. They bid short farewells to each other with a huge smile plastered on their faces.

" Shotaro~ " the said japanese male was busy arranging his books inside the locker but when heard his name being called out, he looked to his other side to see his two friends were approaching him.

" yes? " he beamed, facing the chinese male.

" c'mon let's have lunch together with other musketeers, they're already waiting for us in cafeteria " Renjun said in an enthusiastic way, urging the younger male to hurry on what he was doing.

" okay okay okay~ I'm done hyung " Shotaro then locked his designated cabinet in haste, making a beeline towards the other two.

" you're so tall but you still look so cute " Renjun pouted, letting himself clung to the japanese male.

" o-oh... you look cute too hyung " Shotaro beamed to him as he rubbed his nape so timidly.

" really???? can you repeat it? " the chinese male shook the latter's arm in agitation, not tearing his gaze away from him.

" umh.... you look cute too b-but I look cuter " Shotaro reiterated with a sheepish smile that was now visible on his face.

" yah! that's not what you said earlier but anyway you're now looking extra cute so I'll let this pass...... hey Haechan-ah, did you hear that? Shotaro said that I look cute " Renjun, along with the younger male swiveled their heads towards the tanned male who was too engrossed with his phone like half of his life was depending on it.

" hey chan " still the older male got no response from the said male, making him curious on why the latter seemed too busy since they arrived at the school.

Then, an idea came up to his mind.

" oh my gosh, look.... is that Jung Sungchan--- "

" huh? where is he? " and that's the right moment when Renjun broke out a boisterous laugh, shaking his head in amusement. He thought right when he already caught the attention of his younger friend by mentioning the brunet's name. His friend looked so lost that made him cackled even more.

" h-huh? " Haechan asked feebly, wandering his eyes around the hallway.

" look, I was just kidding when I mentioned about your handsome suitor~ " Renjun then clutched on his stomach, not faltering his smirk away from his lips.

" yah, Sungchan is not my... " the tanned male couldn't give the older male a complete response when his phone dinged again, signaling that someone sent him another message.

" not your daddy yet or not your boyfriend yet? " when those words finally registered in his head, Haechan was threateningly going to hit the chinese male as the youngest of them was just laughing at them so cutely as if he was watching that entertains him so much.