c52: Sulking Sungdeer

SWAYING his both entwined limbs in a mid-air laggardly, a faint smile cohered up to the tanned male's lips as he was enjoying watching the soccer players from the distance who started their strenuous training since last few days ago.

He just peacefully sat there alone on the benches and luckily, her professor from his last class took a sudden leave, because something urgent came up that she needed to dismiss them all, so there he was... using his free time to watch how their coach scolded them, how Lucas was trying to be funny during their training, and the way how his boyfriend stole some quick glances to his direction.

For another record, a soft giggle escaped from his mouth when Sungchan halted in his tracks and stared back at him, locking their eyes to each other.

" I love you " he saw the younger male mouthed to him that caused his stomach to whirl blithesomely.

" I love you too " Haechan replied back as he unconsciously curled his toes when those butterflies were now celebrating inside him. He couldn't rid the beautiful smile off his face, feeling his small stature squiggled on his sitting position.

But then, the tanned male shot the latter a cautious look but a chuckle being emitted from him when the latter just stayed there without paying more attention to the ball was about to hit him any moment.

As if he was just watching some entertainment shows, he witnessed how Sungchan became looking so annoyed after he learned their leader Seongwoo was the mastermind who just threw the ball on where he was standing.

Seemed like their coach already gave up on disciplining his team, Haechan saw Mr. Kim shook his head as they both watched the younger male was now chasing after the black-haired male.

" gosh, they're looking so tall, and yet, they act like some kindergartners " Haechan laughed quietly when Sungchan playfully threw his fists to his teammate who was now trying his best to dodge every younger's attack, but a loud whistle radiated around the area that caught both of their attention.

" come here, you two bambinos! " Mr. Kim yelled from the other side of their school field, gathering all the players for their little meeting.

Again for the umpteenth time, the younger male seemed like was being enticed on where he was sitting as he kept looking in his direction. Sungchan then sent him a cute wink while he was approaching his other teammates, which the tanned male gave off that same gesture towards him.

After a couple of seconds, he heard his phone dinged inside his pocket, so he sluggishly fished out the thin device and a picture of his boyfriend came before his sight with now being decorated with a load of notifications from his friends, but the recent message he got from his chinese friend caught his attention first.

moomin's grandpa
active now

moomin's grandpa:

psst

moomin's grandpa:

are you and Sungchan will have dinner with us tonight?