c1: Crying Baby

Examining the whole place in a wary manner, the birthday boy couldn't understand why that person sent him an address to the most unexpected place that he could think of. Heaving a loud sigh, he bit his bottom lip as he welcomed himself towards the entrance, not minding the stinking smells that were making him feel uncomfortable the moment he entered the pub and the blaring music was matching together with his loud pumping heartbeat that he unconsciously gulped in uncertainty.

It's his birthday today. He just wanted to have a great time and have fun with his other friends but he couldn't help but asked himself why he actually believes that message from the unknown in the first place? Maybe he just got curious a little bit. Haechan is the type of person who cannot sleep if something was bothering him. It would actually make him stay up in the middle of the ungodly hour if he was thinking too much. He could say that's the exact reason why he followed that message, even ditching his friends on his own birthday celebration.

His curiosity led him up here and there's no turning back for this.

Haechan didn't like the attention he was getting when he waddled his way into nowhere. He just gave apologetic smile to the people who wanted to interact with him. He even declined the beverages that were being offered to him. He actually didn't have a plan on staying there, to have fun there. He just wanted to know what will happen or the scenario that he needed to witness then he will go back home with his friends and be with Mark.

The secret of your loved ones

Remembering those exact words, he instinctively swiveled his eyes on the crowd then squinting his eyes into slits to see the people's faces there even better. After spending his minutes on finding someone that was related or close to him, the birthday boy released a heavy sigh, as he was planning to look upstairs but then he spotted someone in the most corner of the place that made his whole stature went froze on his spot.

His hands were now shaking vigorously then he stood like a statue there with his eyes were only fixed to the person that he really knows and to the unknown girl that was sitting on its lap like a leech.

Then, an idea came up to his mind so he fished out his phone from his pocket with his shaky hands and he dialed the number of this specific person that he could not really imagine that someone will break his heart like this. As his eyes were still glued on them, the tanned male saw his boyfriend picked up his phone then stared at it for a second before answering his call that made his heart palpitated.

" mhh hello??? " the other line responded.

Unbeknownst to him, Haechan wore a painful smile as those words escaped from his mouth.

" w-where are you? " he asked, not tearing his gaze away from the girl who was now grinding sensually on his boyfriend's lap.

A twinge of pain was now dominating his entire system as the view was waking him up to reality but what's more painful was when he heard the answer from the person he treasured and loved the most. It only made his heart shattered more into pieces.

" ahhh, umhh my friend was drinking here in the bar--- w-wait Haechan-ah I'll call you again okay, m-my friend needs me... bye " then the call ended after those lies were being enunciated before him.

Lies. Lies. Lies

That's when Haechan broke his own walls for the first time in his life spending years with his canadian boyfriend, Mark Lee.