c27: Make A Deal

" C'MON Taro..... stop laughing! "

" stop laughing too! "

In the middle of a busy afternoon, everyone turned their heads to the two males who were running past the hallway as their waves of laughter boomed around the corner like they didn't care if someone scolded them for being too loud. They saw those judging looks being thrown on their way but it didn't stop them from running as if someone was after them.

" faster Taro, my friends can't wait to see you! " Haechan hollered, not letting go of the younger's hand.

" I.....I couldn't run faster! " despite having a hard time to breathe properly, the japanese male escaped a loud giggle that made the older imitated him.

" just.... a little bit longer! " Haechan pulled the latter even more as the view of wide field came to their eyes. The tanned male heard his friend muttered some complaints that made him sounded cute as he was and he couldn't wait longer to introduce him to his squad friends, especially to his older japanese friend.

Their presence became eye-catching as they stepped their foot on the field, gaining the attention of the waiting cheerleading squad members and the soccer players who were warming up for last their training.

With a huge smile on their faces, the tanned male suddenly stopped in his tracks which resulted for him to have collided with the smiling younger male on his back.

" h-hi guys..... umh, yeah as you can see, I bring my new friend here, because he doesn't have any other friends to be with at the moment, so... I bring him here. He's a transferee, please be nice to him " Haechan then took a step aside to stop the japanese male from hiding like some shy kids on his back.

" his name's Shotaro " the older added, still flashing his happy smile as he urged the said male to greet the members.

" o-oh... h--- "

" oh my gosh!!! he's so cute. I wanna squish him " before the tanned male could refrain his girl friend from attacking the shocked male, Hyoyeon already launched forward together with Jungwoo and Yeri and hugged Shotaro like he was their long-lost childhood best friend.

" oh my god, where you from? " asked Hyoyeon, unlatching herself from the flustered male.

" j-j-japan " Shotaro stuttered.

" okay, I'm going to adapt you with my future boyfriend " Jungwoo declared as he gave the youngest among them a bear hug with its soft smile on his lips.

" you look like an otter! " Yeri exclaimed, ceasing herself to squish the younger male's cheeks in glee and she saw the others agreed on what she just stated.

" hey, don't squish his cheeks too much oh my gosh " seeing his other friends were being too playful, Haechan kindly pulled Shotaro out of their reach as he sent them a tired look and shook his head.

" guys... he's going to watch us later and you can talk to him after our practice, okay. Let's start after 10 more minutes " the tanned male then turned his heels with the japanese male after hearing his other friends cheered about giving them a chance to talk with Shotaro.