c8: Not What's Mine

" HYUNG, Haechan hyung looks like a zombie "

Everything seems like spinning around him. Those incoherent words were ricocheting painfully as his mind was too occupied that made him feel dizzy.

He stared ahead of him with his lifeless visage, not noticing the worried look that was being shown on his friend's demeanor. Too far from his cheerful behavior, the tanned male just bore his eyes out of nowhere like he was in a deep trance. His chinese friend even waved his hand in front of his face but Haechan won't budge on his seat, even in the slightest bit. His lunch was still left untouched as the tanned male just propped his chin against his palm. He really looks so odd from his usual self since he woke up, more like he just woke up from his daydreaming.

" seems like he didn't get enough sleep " Chenle said in a serious manner with his eyes were fixed on the tanned male.

" yah, Haechan-ah what happened? " Jaemin reiterated for almost umpteenth times.

" okay, something's not really right " Jeno huffed as his friend still not giving them a single response.

" do you have any idea on what happened and... he became like that? " asked Jaemin.

" all we know is that he went home last night as if his soul just escaped from his body " Renjun replied frustratingly.

" huh? " Jeno blurted out, mirroring the same expression with his boyfriend.

" I don't even know what happened to him, okay. I tried to ask him but he just gave me some cold shoulders. That's not him " Renjun blabbered under his breath with now a frown etched on his lips.

" maybe someone tried to do something bad with him? " Jisung asked with a hint of uncertainty in his deep voice.

" what?! " Jaemin and Renjun exclaimed in unison.

" okay okay hyungs relax. That's not a good idea from me, never mind about me " Jisung scratched his head after seeing his older friends just took his words seriously but at the back of his head telling him to think otherwise or nothing good will happen.

" but what if--- "

" no hyung..... he's acting different "

" umh yeah lele, we've known " Renjun then knitted his brows together.

" no, I mean look at him.... he has those black bags under his slanted eyes and he just stared ahead like he was thinking too deeply. Look at him closer " Chenle gestured them to follow what he just said and a sly smirk could now be found on his face.

" no freaking way "

" does that mean--- "

" umh he lost his AirPods again? " Jeno chimed in, which he gained a confused look from Jaemin and his other friends.

" I am this close to disown you " Jaemin shook his head at a slow pace, making the eye-smiling boy pouted at him.

" okay I'll shut my mouth now " Jeno scooted closer beside Jaemin's side.

" he was thinking about someone? " the youngest of them mused out his thoughts and he saw his closest chinese friend gave him a slight nod.