c15: From Unknown

SINCE he lives together with Jisung and Renjun, he learned how to do some household chores and know how to take care of himself after his both parents died in a car accident when he was 16 years old. Since back then, his cousin Taeyong hyung really gave his time just to take care of him and protect him at all cost.

His cousin decided to live with him in his house using the savings and funds that his parents purposefully planned for him. When the time came as they were experiencing shortages, Haechan decided to rent his house for accommodators that he could share with expenses and that's how he met Jisung and Renjun last 4 years ago. They got to know each other more and eventually, they found the essence of home on each other's back and their other friends and Mark came to the picture that completed them.

One time happened when he and his friends got into detention, the professor that was watching over them called his group as musketeers because of their friendship with what they have and they become well-known around the campus.

" hey, let me finish that for you " the tanned male got startled at what he was doing when someone spoke from his back.

Haechan shook his head towards his chinese friend and shoot him a soft smile.

" nah.... you should rest Junnie. Let me finish these dishes just once. You always shoulder the work here " then he faced the kitchen sink with the remaining plates he has to wash that they used from their dinner.

" but you're tired from your practice--- "

" it's okay, Junnie. I'm not that tired. Also, washing dishes makes me calm a bit. Go ahead Junnie. You should take a rest now " Haechan insisted, without looking back to the chinese male.

" are you sure? " Renjun asked in a concerned tone.

" mhh yeah. I also missed doing household chores, you know " the tanned chuckled that his honey voice echoed around their kitchen, and not too long after when he was being engulfed in a warm hug by his smiling friend.

" you're doing great, Haechan. Just so you know, we're always here to support you and if you have a problem, don't hesitate to tell us, okay? " Renjun said in a soft manner then shook his body comfortingly.

" I know.... and thank you for always being there for me and I'm glad that you guys being part of my messy life. You're one of the greatest things that happened in my life..... okay, let's cut this drama. You should go upstairs now. I'm gonna make this all quick " Haechan then gave him a peck on his forehead before nudging him to leave the kitchen.

" love you, our baby pudu " Haechan then tilted his head to the latter after he heard those words that made his heart tickled a bit. They always exchange sweet and comforting words to each other but still, he cherished those moments from the bottom of his heart.

" love you too, our baby moomin " he replied playfully then he saw his chinese friend already dashed out of their shared kitchen.

Shaking his head lightly, the tanned male let out a deep sighed and the corner of his lips twitched up into a small smile.

His friends can be so annoying but they love him so much.

----------

Finally, he met his cozy bed that he misses so much after his long working hours in school. He, together with his members didn't waste any more time during their rehearsals as their final exams are nearly approaching. His cheerleading squad needed to do another run tomorrow for the last time before they take their own break and focus on the upcoming exams.