c26: Believe

SIX days.... they only have six days remaining before their school competition will be held as for yearly tradition to be united with other schools. They might be competing in sports or in different fields but that would be the least problem for them as they were growing and found friendship on the rivalry thing.

The others might find it odd but to them, rivalry thing is one of their ways to celebrate each other winnings. Of course, encountering fights or arguments during the game was inevitable but eventually, they would alleviate each other's issues and go to the parties together like they were buddies, having fun with other people.

" Yuta hyung!!! "

The said male quickly snapped his head back to that familiar honey voice and his healing smile was formed on his countenance.

" fullsun!!! " Yuta then opened his both limbs in the mid-air, welcoming the tanned male to one's bear hug.

" yey!.... how's your practice with them? " Haechan asked the taller male, referring to his first day training with the soccer players.

" been so great..... and I couldn't believe that you really bragged about me to them huh " the japanese male ruffled his hair that made him groaned in chagrin but he hugged the older even more.

" as you should, hyung " Haechan chuckled, resulting for the latter to imitate him.

" how's being a leader, chan? " asked Yuta, swaying their bodies like he was hugging a human-sized teddy bear.

" tiring but fun " the younger then looked back to his members who were slacking off to the benches during their break time. He even heard how loud Hyoyeon is with some other girls and his chinese friend Yangyang was playing soccer with Junkyu. It's just them and the tanned male loves what he was seeing.

" are those guys treating you nicely? " Haechan asked as he craned his head up to face the older.

" mhh they're nice, especially this Lucas man.... he's too loud " this made them chuckled together as they averted their gaze on the red-haired male, laughing with Hyunjin and Felix like he just said something funny to them.

" he is " the tanned male uttered and his eyes automatically went to the brunet male who was watching them from afar in silence, making him smiled softly.

" hey..... how's you and Mark? " when he felt the latter poked his cheek, the younger tilted his head back to answer him.

" we're good... last night I scolded him for eating too much ice cream that gave him cough for a few days. That seagull " Haechan shook his head as the image of the canadian male who was pouting cutely during their video call yesterday suddenly flashed around his head.

" I remember when Johnny found out about Mark's cheating agenda, he almost rushed to Mark's house, pfftt.... he looked so done when he learned about him already left for Canada. His face " Yuta couldn't stop himself from laughing when the face of their older friend came into his mind.

" w-wait... I didn't know about this " Haechan also found the situation funny even though he didn't understand him fully.

" he doesn't want to tell you.... he was totally embarrassed " Yuta laughed cheekily.