c50: Addicted

SILENCE must be observed.... that was the first signage that will attract your attention before you go further inside the spacious library. It was traditionally been placed where they wanted to study or take a nap in peace. At that late afternoon, only a few students could now be spotted there, because that was already half-past their lunchtime and slack a bit before they go back to their respective classes.

The tranquility was now stretched within the four walls of the said library. Everything just felt so normal and yet calm. The students have their own business they should mind and the staff that was in charge to take over the afternoon shift just sat there behind the counter, waiting for someone to entertain her.

No one dared to break the comfortable silence around them as they didn't create any noise that could distract other people, but only if they knew..... they were two people hiding behind those large bookshelves which were not noticed by anyone on what they were doing away from those scrutinizing eyes.

" yah, sung--- pfft... c'mon leave me alone " emitting a soft giggle between his warm breaths, the tanned male tried to push the younger male off from him but the energy he used just went to waste.

" I couldn't.... I am getting addicted to you. How can I stop it, especially your lips taste so sweet? " the other male muttered and he planted another soft peck on the latter's kissable lips, possessively rest his both arms upon the bookshelf to encage the tanned male in front of him.

" you---- mhh... we're still in the library, you naughty kid. Are you drunk? " Haechan chuckled lowly, trying to give him an equal treatment as he reciprocated the sweet kiss they were sharing that caused both of them to beam so fondly.

" I am drunk because of you.... oh god haebear, don't ever kiss anyone like this except me, okay? " Sungchan said in a weak tone, nipping the latter's bottom lip laggardly.

Watching how his boyfriend played his lips acting like a curious kid he was, Haechan nodded his head in response before using the remaining strengths he had to break their kiss into a halt and blocked the younger's face with a help of the reading book he personally chose earlier.

" no more kisses for today, mister. You'll make my lips swollen if you don't stop " Haechan said using his fake strict voice and then, he hurriedly escaped himself from the younger's blockage.

Hugging the book against his chest, the tanned male was only a few skips away from Sungchan and he expected for the latter to hug him from behind that he usually does, but it didn't happen. So, he turned his head back only to welcome him to the view of the pouting male before his eyes.

" hey.... don't give me that look~ " heaving a deep sigh, Haechan made his way back in front of the younger male and tiptoed to press his lips upon Sungchan's cheek.

" stop being so cute.... you can kiss me anytime you want but not here, okay? " he said in a soft manner, earning a polite nod afterward.

" c'mon, love " then he prodded the corner of the latter's lips into upward motion that made him giggle a bit as Sungchan stubbornly went back in pouting like a puppy.

" yah~ stop pouting " Haechan whined when his boyfriend stood there and stared down at him with its jutted bottom lip.

" Sungchan-ah.... hmp, I'll leave you here then " then he swiveled his heels towards where the tables were located not too far from them. This time, the tanned male wore the same expression like the younger male when he felt nothing arms appeared around him.