c65: Boy Meets Evil

Warning ⚠ : this is gonna be another long chap and also, advance sorry sunshines 😭.

+++++++

FIRST best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love, as what one of the memoirists quoted.

Love is a strong feeling that can not be seen through our naked eye or be smelled like you crave for something. It would give you rollercoaster emotions that could change your life. You feel like you were on a cloud nine and euphoric if that person always makes your heart accelerated at a speed pace, makes you feel trembled and panic if that person touches or smiles at you, makes you feel all giddy, makes you feel jealous over those silly things, and makes you stay awake every night thinking all about that person.

Love is full of mystery that you wanted to know what does it feels like to be in love with someone until such time.... you will get addicted and as what the others say....  it is a dangerous thing that will make you do crazy things beyond those boundaries.

Rousing himself from an uncomfortable deep slumber, the tanned male fluttered his eyes open with a blurry vision just welcomed his view. A muffled hiss could be heard from him as he felt his head pounded so heavily and his neck sore from his strained posture.

Once again, he flickered his eyelids to get a clearer sight, and the moment he roved his eyes around the place, his face slightly pretzeled in discomfort when the stocks of his pictures displayed in front of him. The tanned male was beyond clueless about his surroundings and yet there was something that plucked within him. He was about to leave his seat in curiosity when he felt his limbs couldn't move freely along to his will.

That's when his eyes dilated in realization.

Haechan slowly lowered his gaze to his lap, caught himself all tied up on the chair and learned that his mouth was covered in a piece of white fabric. Panic and fear were now consuming his entire system when that memory suddenly flashed across his mind. The thickness of rope was hugging both of his arms and legs so tightly which made him feel numb and the suffocation was trying to cut off his oxygen.

He couldn't move his body as it screamed in agony and pain. He wanted to call for help but he was now being silenced. He wanted to escape but he knew that was impossible. He felt helpless. All he could do was pray that person would set him free with his baby and give him back to Sungchan's arms.

" oh, my princess just woke up "

As speed as the lightning strikes, Haechan snapped his head to the source of that voice then a crease was formed on his forehead when he met someone that was least to his expectations. He wanted to deny what he was seeing at that moment, but the truth was now approaching him with its gummy smile upon his face.

" how's your sleep, love? " the other male then placed the food tray beside the desk table before taking a vacant chair from the corner of the room that created a screeching noise, which made Haechan tensed even more.

Not leaving his gaze on him, his breathing became uneven along with those tears fell from his eyes. Seeing the latter sighed heavily in his front, the tanned male felt those cold fingers came into his contact when the white cloth was being harshly removed from his mouth.