c53: Vertigo

" But I don't wanna skip classes "

A ray of sunlight already peeked through the window that made the atmosphere inside the room so refreshing to start the morning, but then that's not perfect timing to laze and relax. Living a life as a student, they needed to go to school but the younger male was now crossing his arms stubbornly as he stood beside the bed.

What was the main reason behind why he was now furrowing his eyebrows at that early time?

It's because his boyfriend had a sudden fever and the tanned male wanted to attend classes even though his body reacted otherwise. Sungchan was the one who woke up first between them and he was about to wake Haechan up for their morning classes but he flinched as he touched the older's forehead that was burning in the warmest temperature.

" I still can walk properly " the tanned male pouted but a wet cloth was being placed on his forehead.

" it's a no, baby. You should rest until the end of the day if you wanted to get healed faster, okay? don't be stubborn " Sungchan said in a calm manner then he tucked Haechan under the thick blanket. Sungchan couldn't stop himself from pinching the latter's cheeks when the sight of the older male made him go soft.

" but my assignment.... it's due today " hearing that response from him, the younger male could only sigh heavily before taking a seat beside the laying tanned male.

" baby, that's why you get sick. You spent restless nights just because of that assignment. Your health is much important here, okay?.... you couldn't even stand for two seconds " Sungchan said as if he was acting like the one who was a year older than him. But those brown orbs that were looking up to him at that exact moment just gave him a thought as he caressed his flushed cheek.

" what if.... what if I stay here with you? " the younger male mused and he earned an immediate response from Haechan who shook his head slowly.

" no, just..... go to your class now. I'll just stay here, okay.... hmp, why does it have to be now? " still wearing a cute pout on his face, Haechan let out a soft sigh and clutched on the blanket when his body suddenly shivered at the cold embrace even though he was now fully-enwrapped like a burrito.

" and who will take care of you while I'm gone? your friends were already out too " Sungchan asked with a concerned look plastered on his countenance.

" yah... I can take care of myself, you dummy " Haechan chuckled as he heard his own weak voice and how his breathing became shallow just made him sadder in dissatisfaction.

He doesn't like the feeling if he got sick, because he couldn't do anything like productive things that would be helpful for him. He would just lay down on his dearest bed for the whole day and stare up to his ceiling, thinking about life.

" are you sure? you know, I could really give my whole time for you " leaning on the younger's touch, Haechan felt his heart being fondled as those words just stuck in his mind.

Those comforting and reassuring words from his boyfriend also invoked him to think twice if he would make the younger stay with him but he knew they have another training later in the afternoon.