c44: Take My Breath Away

Reminder: double update for now, so the next ud would be on Saturday, and also, just a little warning 😀

+++++++

THREE days already have passed since their christmas party turned into another long celebration that surely no one couldn't forget that precious time they had, especially when the tanned male scolded his older hyungs and his cousin for keeping secrets from him. Since that time, he didn't leave his boyfriend's side and he was being pampered by his cousin to forgive him.

That's how they ended their night having fun and fooling around until they lose their energy and got wasted in no time.

Some of them went back to their hometown to spend the holiday season with their family and loved ones even if that was just a short time before they go back to school. They parted ways happily and as for Lee's humble abode..... the entire house was illuminated in a pitch-black and engulfed in deep silence, as if like everyone could mistakenly say that no one was living there anymore.... but frankly speaking, there were people inside that house who decided to spend their holidays season together.

On that peaceful night, no one was home except for the couple and the privacy they deserve for both of them felt so right, even though not leaving the older's room was enough for them to show their contentment to each other.

With a soft sigh, the tanned male suddenly shivered at the cold he felt when he escaped from the younger's touch to get a pair of clean clothes for himself as he just took a quick night shower.

He was about to grab the cabinet's handle not after he felt those arms snaked around his waist that made the older male squealed a little.

" Sungchan, let me go for a second~ " Haechan chuckled lightly, trying to unlatch those limbs out of him but to no avail.

" mhh.... did you miss what I said before? " the younger male said in his usual deep voice and hugged the older male even more.

" what? " giving up on making the latter freed him, the tanned male just continued what he was doing as he opened the cabinet to take out his pajamas.

" that I would never get tired of hugging you every day " Sungchan singsong and placed his chin at the top of the latter's head.

" yep, I remember that.... but I didn't recall of you saying that hugging me every second, you big baby.... please let me breathe " Haechan chortled as he gave him a longside glance.

" mhh... how could I let you go if you're here.... trying to seduce me every second? " the younger male mumbled so softly against his ear and was about to kiss him when Haechan pushed his face away in a gentle manner.

" e-excuse me, mister.... what are you---- me? seducing you??? " then he furrowed his eyebrows playfully as he watched the latter looked at him from head to toe before he smiled sluggishly.

" you and that bathrobe.... felt like I just wanna take that off right now " Sungchan said lowly but a harsh gasp suddenly escaped from his mouth when his side being pinched by the older male.

" you perv, shoo shooo... " Haechan was trying his best to shrug him off him, but instead their hug only tightened and he was now in a panic state when that prying hand was going to touch his chest that was half-exposed. Then, he felt the crook of his neck being captured by that sinful tongue that was nipping his warm skin.