c2: I Love You

" I am sorry, love "

Staring down at their interlaced fingers, Haechan could only smile faintly at the person who was sitting right in front of him. He was there..... looking at him apologetically and begging for forgiveness but the other couldn't look at him straight. He just nodded in reassurance but his heart was pounding painfully against his chest.

He tried not to tear up right in front of Mark, which he loved the most as he heard those 3 words that made his stomach churned for some reason. He was trying his best. He was smiling like nothing bad happen. He was doing great, as of thought that his boyfriend has no clue that he already knew about his other business. He was acting on his usual self as if he's not having great control over himself for not bursting into tears.

All he could do is smile at him, ceasing himself from confronting Mark at this early morning.

" it's fine, love. I understand " Haechan replied in a soft manner but deep inside he's now congratulating himself for his acting skills.

I'm not fine

" but that's your birthday " the canadian male pouted at him while squeezing their hands in comfort.

" it's alright, love..... it doesn't matter " great, he's now having fun torturing himself even more.

" how could you say that--- "

" what's more important is that you're here with me, okay " Haechan butted in, showing his angelic smile that never fails to make the other people smile at him too.

" but still..... I feel bad " Mark uttered.

" don't be.... can we just order some foods? I'm hungry " but in his mind, he was trying not to curse the other male as he retreated his hands from his hold.

" sure love, anything for you " Mark said in a sweet tone but Haechan didn't respond like he didn't feel something tingly or weird spark like what he felt before. Maybe, because he was still mourning at his own pain alone.

While Mark was talking to the servants for their breakfast, Haechan felt his phone just vibrated and when he checked the notifications, he just sighed in silence, trying not to catch his boyfriend's attention.

The 6 Musketeers
active now

wowsosexy.com

update sister

injunhasonebutt

should we come there and slice him to death?

nonolovesnana

need some backup, chan?

sunshine

don't worry, I'm fine here. We're just talking

injunhasonebutt