c7: Under The Moonlight

" Haechan hyung..... channie channie hyung wake up~ "

Feeling his body shook repeatedly and a sudden warmth he felt above his both eyelids, the tanned male was slowly gaining his consciousness from his deep sleep, leaving a heavy huff under his breath.

" mhh? what time is it, sung-ie? " Haechan asked groggily.

" umhhh, it's already quarter to 6? " Jisung replied and chuckled lightly.

" w-what...... it's too early, you lil' chick " Haechan groaned as he was about to cover his face under the duvet but the younger male beat him to it.

" blame Renjun hyung " Jisung blurted out in a soft manner with a pout on his morning face.

" why though? " asked the tanned male.

" he's too excited when he learned about your meeting with cheerleaders yesterday and he asked me to wake you up while he was cooking our breakfast " as if on cue, Haechan suddenly put himself into an upright position, making him feel dizzy a bit.

" oh right, I forgot about that " Haechan then rubbed his face to wipe off his drowsiness.

" he's way more excited than you " Jisung chuckled then sat at the edge of his cozy bed.

At those memories brought back from yesterday, his friends wore a huge smile on their faces the moment he told them about the news about him, reuniting with other cheerleaders for their upcoming school events. The smile on their faces won't cease from overboard. They even called an ice cream celebration at their shared house.

They had a great blast last night.

His heart just moved as a thought of friends supporting him to continue what had he just started since he joined the squad last 3 years ago. Those faded memories made him feel nostalgic when good times suddenly imprinted back in his mind.

Maybe a fresh start without him.

" he looks like he won in the lottery " Haechan beamed, stretching his limbs and gasped in relief before ruffling the younger's hair in showing his affection.

" you're so cute dongsaeng-ah " Hawchan pinched his cheeks but the taller male just glared at him and hit him playfully.

" also Junnie hyung already prepared your extra clothes for your cheerleading practice later " Jisung stood up from his seat then turned his heels towards the doorway.

" that midget..... okay, tell him that I love him, no homo " Haechan stated as he shook his head in amusement when he found his clothes for his practice were already tidy up beside his study table.

" just kiss him already " then, the younger male dashed off, leaving the tanned male being swarmed on his own thoughts not until his phone vibrated harshly against his side table.

He reached for his phone and immediately accepted the call when a familiar caller id flashed on his screen.

" good morning yongie hyung " Haechan greeted as his smile widened at the thought of his hyung already knew his deal with the headmaster from yesterday.

" you kid..... Mr. Park sent me an email last night for my job interview later in the afternoon! I just saw it this morning. Oh my.... fudge, I'm so excited channie. I couldn't wait anymore! " the person who was blabbering from the other line just exclaimed, making the tanned male winced and momentarily took the thin device away from his ear.