c6: Weirdo

As he was traipsing his way down to the busy corridor, emitting with large steps.... he was trying his best not to mind the looks that he currently getting from the students who were now their attentions were all him. He took large steps with his head lowered down a bit to avoid their heavy gazes. He even heard some playful whistles when he remembered seeing a group of boys looking at him like they wanted to devour him like some wild animals, which the tanned male felt uncomfortable at that thought.

When he noticed the number of students became less, that's when he realized that the main office of their university came into his sight, leaving him a few steps to take.

Heaving a loud sigh, Haechan rubbed his both palms before knocking on the door and he immediately heard someone from inside, inviting him to come in. He twisted the doorknob just to see lots of guests were sitting in front of their headmaster of the school. Out of instinct, Haechan took a polite gesture,  which he earned a signature smile from their good-looking headmaster.

" take a seat Mr. Lee " the headmaster gestured him to the vacant seat that was placed to the rightmost in front of the desk table.

" thank you " the tanned male replied in a feeble manner but his attention was only at the fellow students who he knows since his first year here in the university.

" what's this, Yangyang? " Haechan asked confusingly.

" err, just... wait for Mr. Park to announce it " the said male named Yangyang sent him a sheepish smile.

" okay? " Haechan drawled, not feeling quite sure about everything was happening. He even looked at the male who was sitting next to Yangyang but he only got a shrugged from him.

" Hello, my dear students..... do you have any idea why did I call you here in my office? " Mr. Park asked in a prompting manner.

" we do " hearing this quick response, Haechan faced the source of that voice and for some reason, his mouth went agape.

" no " the other students answered utterly confused but the tanned male didn't pay attention when his eyes were fixed on the red-haired male who was now looking back at him. He saw the guy smirked widely at him, making Haechan gulped thickly.

Seems like the time slowed down, the tanned male was having an inner conflict whether he will move his gaze to the other males that sat in front of him or just ignore them like they didn't exist inside the office but his mind was now malfunctioning when his gaze slowly averted to the familiar guys that now staring back at him.

He inwardly took a deep sigh when the view of brunet male, came to his view. Those doe eyes were staring directly at him and he didn't what to do at that moment. The brunet male wore a blank expression which brought him back to his almost faded memories when they met for the first time when he cried in front of him.

" Mr. Lee? " snatching him back to the present time, he heard the headmaster called his name, which he successfully tore his gaze away from the brunet male.

" y-yes sir? " he stuttered.

" as the school competition with other universities is nearly approaching, I choose you to be a substitute leader for the cheerleading squad and be their guide to cheer for the soccer team for the meantime " Mr. Park said with full of authority in his voice but it didn't stop the tanned male from asking.