c62: The Big Surprise

Reminder: this is gonna be a long chap y'all.

+++++++

" Great job, everyone! another victory we claimed tonight "

After felt like centuries of playing under the blazing heat until it was being replaced by the moonlight that irradiated the whole city, finally their match with the other two teams just ended.

Fortunately, they won their game as the soccer team of ChesterVale was being entitled as the best team scorer and got the most promising special awards that were destined for the tall male named Jung Sungchan.

He was now beaming so widely as he was thinking about the achievements he just received and for sure, someone was now waiting for him to come home. He couldn't wait any longer to bask the older male in one big hug and the big reward was making him feel more excited.

Their coach was now going to throw a party for celebration to a minibar that they rented but the most valuable player of the team had to decline their kind invitation, which made his other teammates feel dumbfounded. His friends, most especially Seongwoo even tried to persuade him to stay for a bit longer, but his mind was drifting to somewhere, eager to leave the place after bidding short farewells to them.

As of that moment, he hurriedly went to his car after he had a short talk with his coach. Placing down his body bag, the gold medal, and the certificate that was given to him, the huge smile on his lips was too adamant as he couldn't frown even at once.

When everything was now settled and got hopped in his driver's seat, Sungchan brought his phone out from his pocket to see tons of notifications on his screen but the message he only gave the most attention was from the tanned male.

haebear:

how's it going?

haebear:

did you guys win?

If that was even possible, he was not afraid of his face just ripped into half any moment because his lips spread so widely like some elastic band that he could just stretch even more. He unconsciously bit his lower lip as the picture of the beautiful face of the tanned male just came up in his mind.

Shaking his head slowly, he was about to send his reply in hurry but then, the adrenaline he was feeling at that exact time has to be stopped, which made him groan so loudly on his seat.

" damn you, why does it have to be now? tsk " with his eyebrows furrowed in distaste, the younger male just threw his lifeless phone to the other seat which made him annoy before craning the engine.

But then, a gentle smile found its way up again to his face when he caught a glimpse of his picture with Haechan that hung so prettily in front of him. So, he reached for it and planted a chaste kiss as that sight of him will make everyone go soft and envious for some reason.

" wait for me, haebear " Sungchan then stared at that picture for a minute and he decided to leave the place already that would take him for hours to go back wherein his lover was asking for his whereabouts.