c49: The Right Guy

Skipping through the corridor at a leisure pace, Haechan found that day kinda weird for him when most of the students greeted him politely and those guys from higher years just looked at him without showing any malicious motives which made him confused, and yet sighed in relief at the same time.

Since that small incident happened last few days ago, Haechan didn't know if he was just overthinking everything or not. There were some instances that students either tried to avoid him or praise him out of nowhere. He just threw them his signature smile if he got a chance. It feels everything went back to normal.

After sending a short reply to his friends, the tanned male then shoved his phone inside his pocket, fastening his pace as he had a plan to visit his boyfriend at their school field after knowing the soccer team was now having a short meeting with their coach.

With a soft hum, Haechan smiled a bit when his surroundings fell in a comfortable silence as he just noticed that only a few students occupied the hallway. He just walked there peacefully not until loud stomps from behind that made him alert in no time.

But before he could turn his head to see the source of that noise, everything just went flash as he found himself being dragged inside the large cabinet. His whole stature was engulfed in a dark pitch, only the minimal source of light peeked through the small gap of the said cabinet which helped him to breathe a little.

" what the hell--- "

" shhh.... this is me " knitting his brows in confusion, Haechan tried to comprehend everything that happened just now but seems like his mind was malfunctioning, so he was about to blurt out another protest when the person suddenly came closer to him, resulting for his body to press against the wall and a cold finger was placed upon his lips to stop him from lashing out.

With a help of that small light from the small fringe, Haechan dilated his eyes in realization when he caught a glimpse of that person's visage that made him calm a bit. But then, his heart was still racing rapidly when they were only inches away between them. The locker was too small for them to fit in. He also felt perspiration was formed on his forehead as he suddenly felt hot.

Removing the latter's finger from his lips, the tanned male shot him a perplexed look.

" what the hell? " Haechan whisper-yelled.

" I'm sorry..... those girls are after me " the other male answered back using its low tone.

" what--- " as if on cue, they heard upcoming faint voices, and loud stomps resonated around the area, as if like someone was in rush. They both fell silent for a minute and that's when the tanned male confirmed that his friend was being chased by those girls.

Unbeknownst to him, his breath suddenly hitched when the tanned male heard loud shufflings outside of the cabinet on where they were hiding and he felt the other male squirmed in front of him. But that didn't take long as those girls already left the locker area that made them sighed in relief.

Escaping another soft sigh, Haechan then brought his eyes back to the latter, only to see him staring like he was deluged in a trance-state-like.

" they're now gone, Hyunjin " he stated in his honey voice, making the said male stirred from being lost in thoughts.

" o-oh??? right..... " adjusting his sight at the lack of light, Haechan also noticed that Hyunjin was no longer had his well-known long-blonde hair. Instead, it was replaced with a light color in a clean haircut. He couldn't help but compliment the latter in his mind.