c40: Hyungs

" Hurry up! they're already in the field, bitches "

" I heard they are new hot players there "

" yep, I just saw one of them earlier at the cafeteria "

Watching his friends in nonchalance, the tanned male let himself being dragged by his other squad members towards the said field after he bid a short farewell to his canadian boyfriend, Mark Lee. To be honest, he just wanted to spend his time with the older male in their remaining free time but his friends from the cheerleading squad saw him and pulled him away from Mark.

He was about to protest when his interest suddenly piqued up as the others were currently talking about these soccer players, especially these newly recruited members. He just went along with them, letting his older friend guided him all the way in the field.

Not too long after when the view of their school field came to his eyes. Haechan wandered his eyes around until his gaze landed on this certain group who were playing out of breath. One more thing, he admitted that he found those players looking so freaking hot but the image of his canadian boyfriend always intruded in his mind, so he didn't entertain those hot guys and reminded himself that he was already in a relationship.

They just stood there near the benches as they watched the said group halted on their training and now, seemed like their captain had a plan to approach them, making his friends squealed again in glee.

" girls, they're coming now! "

" omg! "

The tanned male was now enjoying watching his teammates on how they started to fix their hairs and make-ups as if they were trying to be oblivious to those guys were walking over to their place.

" hi, cheerleaders! " the captain named Minho greeted them politely but chuckled afterward when the other girls were trying to hide their blushed cheeks against their palms.

" u-umh... hi, Minho. Did you guys just finish your training? " Irene asked timidly, one of Haechan's friends.

" mhh yes.... actually, we decided to have ended our training and might as well.... get to know to each other " Minho smiled at them and the tanned male beamed lightly when the captain suddenly looked to his direction, but his gaze shifted to the other direction.... where he noticed this certain tall male was staring blankly at him.

He tried to maintain their mini staring contest, seemed like the latter was zoning out on his little trance. The more Haechan stared at him, the more he noticed how beautiful guy indeed he was, so he immediately turned his eyes away from him and immersed himself with his other friends.

" ohh? that's great! umh, how about you introduce your new players? " Hyoyeon asked with a huge on her face.

" guys, can you chill out for a moment? you're weirding them out " their leader named Winwin laughed at them, which resulted for the others to obey him and mocked him jokingly.

" oh? our new teammates? sure.... you guys, come here you two " averting their attention on where Minho was looking at, the tanned male just confirmed that this certain male was one of the newbies.

" c'mon, introduce yourself to them " Minho said in a prompting manner.

" a-ah umh... hi, my name's Hyunjin. I hope we could get along well " Haechan copied the other's gesture when they clapped after the blonde-haired male's brief introduction. As if his eyes instinctively went back beside this guy named Hyunjin, those doe eyes met him halfway, seeing how his teammate urged the taller male to speak up.