c22: Smile For Me

What a fine weather for everyone to start the day as the afternoon sky painted aesthetically above them with a flock of birds chirping so sweetly that made the atmosphere lighter than it seems.

Everything felt so natural as both males were cherishing the time they have for themselves, talking so casually with those happy smiles on their faces. They were walking side by side, enough for them to feel each other's presence.

" Haechan-ah " the raven-haired male Mingyu uttered the latter's name, seeing the said male looked up at him.

" mhh? " the tanned male hummed in response.

" thank you for coming with me. You don't know how much happy I am " Mingyu confessed, flashing his sincere smile to the younger.

" ahhh it's nothing.... it's a good thing to get to know other people more " Haechan nodded with now a shy smile on his lips.

" owww you're such a nice person. No doubt that lots of people wanted to get close to you " Mingyu replied as he rubbed his nape bashfully.

" mhh? I---I won't mind..... as long as they won't cause any harm to me " Haechan said feebly, darting his gaze to the pair of dark brown orbs owned by the taller male.

During their date, he secretly stole some sneaky glances at Mingyu almost of his time whenever the other didn't look at him. He looked at the latter keenly like he was in deep thought and the longer he stared at him, the image of that black figure he saw last night seemed like going to haunt him forever. He really wanted to enjoy his date with the older but the thought of getting abducted by that person was getting him paranoid.

In his entire life, he had never been afraid of such an intense way. He was afraid that he might just disappear like a thin air from the others' sight.

" uhh Haechan, are you okay? "

Regaining his senses back, the tanned male just shook his head and plastered a fake wide smile upon his face.

" yeah, just got trailed off " then he let out a frantic chuckle, mentally scolding himself for overthinking. At the right moment, he heard his phone chimed inside his small bag and he hurriedly fished it out to see he just received a message from the brunet male.

sungdeer:

how's it going?

haebear:

we're now strolling around the park

sungdeer:

you should go back home before it gets dark

haebear:

yes dad

sungdeer:

will he bring you home?

sungdeer:

please shortie don't call me that :\

haebear:

mhh no

sungdeer:

huh? you at least ask him to accompany you until he gets you home

haebear: