intro

FEELING his loud heartbeats pumping against his chest, the tanned skin male couldn't help but broadening his smile in excitement still with his both eyes being covered by his other friend that was guiding him for who god knows where they were going to. As he flailed his arms beside him, the aforementioned male is currently asking the latter about what was happening but the other only shut him up.

" okay " Haechan then let out a fake cough, making the other sighed loudly.

" please, Haechan stop--- "

"  are you ready kids? aye aye captain. I can't hear you, aye aye captain ooohhh " the tanned skin male was having fun while walking in the middle of nowhere but it didn't stop him from singing like a lost kid.

" gosh, this is so embarrassing " his friend whispered more on to himself, heaving another defeated sigh.

" who lives in a pineapple under the sea? " Haechan singsang then tilted his head slightly to his friend who was covering his eyes.

" Jaem, answer me! " he whisper-yelled.

" aish, alright alright " Jaemin then shook his head in amusement.

" who lives in a pineapple under the sea? " the brunet male reiterated.

" spongebob squarepants " Jaemin answered in a flat tone.

" absorbent and yellow and porous is he??? " Haechan asked promptly.

" spongebob squarepants " the other said mockingly.

" if nautical nishibushimushishi " Haechan blabbered then giggled afterward.

" what? " the other male asked in confusion.

" ehhhkkk.... it's spongebob squarepants~ " Haechan sang in so enthusiastic way, making the other rolled his both eyes.

" gosh, please someone spare me " Jaemin muttered but a small smile was formed on his face while listening to his friend's crazy antics.

" I have another one " the brunet male then threw a fit of giggles like he was really having fun with himself.

But before he could sing another animated song, Haechan startled furiously when loud pop sounds were being erupted around them. As if on cue, Jaemin removed his hands from the latter then he moved backward with a huge smile on his face. The lights went on again, welcoming the sight of a living room with a group of people who were looking at them endearingly and wearing a decorated paper hat on their heads.

" what the--- "

" happy birthday, our fullsun! " they cheered loudly with a huge smile on their faces.

Still watching them with a shocked face, Haechan gasped in astonishment and in a matter of seconds, his vision turned blurry. He immediately rubbed his eyes then he wore a quivering smile.

Out of his earshot, he heard a faint birthday song around him. He averted his gaze on them but what caught his attention was the standing male on his front, carrying a two-layered cake for him.

" happy birthday, our chocoball " the other greeted him.

" ya, Jeno-ya~ " Haechan uttered then he pouted.