c33: Safest Way

SINCE he stepped his foot on the hallway, as usual as those judging eyes were all on him. Nothing new has changed but makes him uncomfortable again when a few of the students tried to ask him about his relationship with the brunet male. Haechan gave them a vague response as he hurriedly went to his class at the thought of leaving him in peace but that was just only his belief.

Good thing that Renjun visited him in his morning class when his professor dismissed them early and Shotaro always sticks beside him. He was very thankful that his chinese friend was the one who entertained his classmates to satisfy their curiosity. He buried himself with music, away from anyone's sight as his mind drifted back to his last super late conversation with Sungchan.

He felt his phone vibrated near his face and he immediately unlocked it with a hint of a rush to his face when he thought the latter sent him a message but he a disappointment crept inside his chest when he received nothing from him but from his other friend.

sheep.ngfee:

you free this time?

babypudu:

mhh yeah

sheep.ngfee:

let's sneak out

babypudu:

to where????

sheep.ngfee:

umh mall??? let's eat lunch together

babypudu:

okay give me a minute

sheep.ngfee:

let's meet at the locker area

babypudu:

sure :)

The tanned male then craned his head up from the desk and shoved his stuff back inside his bag making his other friends looked at him in confusion.

" we're leaving? " asked Renjun.

" umh Yangyang asked me to eat lunch with him. See yah later, bye guys... bye baby taro! " bidding his short farewell to them, he didn't wait for his friends to even respond as he already dashed out from the room with a relief sigh escaped on his lips.

He sped up his pace as he lowered his gaze from anyone especially to the seniors who were about to call out for him. He shot them an apologetic smile before turning his heels where the locker area was located. He was not ignoring them because he didn't like the issue that was linked to him, it was because he didn't know what to answer their questions.

Gossips everywhere. He even heard some students support him for the brunet male but mostly the admirers of the latter, threw him judging looks to show him that they didn't like the idea of him seeing Sungchan. Actually, he didn't care about them, it was just he was not confident enough to defend himself to everyone.

Haechan beamed lightly when a view of his chinese friend came to his eyes. He yelled the younger's name which being responded to a gummy smile from him.