Unrecognizable

Jake Ji, Wolf Keum, Forrest Lee, and Jimmy Bae all stared at the tall, maroon-haired teen who stood next to their leader. Donald began to speak but paused when he realized it was pretty obvious that nobody was paying attention. They were all focused on his right hand man.

"Why are you all staring at me?" Kingsley finally asked

"Who the fuck are you!?" Jake blurted out. "What did you do to Mr. Na's boyfriend!?"

Kingsley was caught off guard by his outburst. 'You can't be serious,' "What do you mean who am I? I'm Kingsley, Kingsley Kwan. How can you not recognize me?"

"You can't be Kingsley!" Jimmy denied. "Kingsley wears glasses!"

"Donald broke my glasses last night," Kingsley mumbled. "So I'm wearing contacts,"

"It was an accident," Donald claimed. "I already apologized and ordered you new glasses,"

"Glasses doesn't really change a person's appearance that much," Kingsley said. "I still have the exact same face. I have the same eyes, brows, nose, mouth, and ears. My hair is still styled the exact same way as it's usually done,"

"You look very different!" Forrest told him. "You look like a whole different person!"

"It's just glasses!" Kingsley face-palmed at their stupidity. "You guys can recognize Wolf when he's not wearing his glasses!"

"Because he always takes them off before a fight," Forrest pointed out.

"It's before I beat someone to unconsciousness," Wolf corrected him. "It's not a fight, just a beatdown,"

Jake still stared at Kingsley with suspicions. "How do I know you're the real Kingsley Kwan? What if you're someone pretending to be him so you could steal Donald away from the real Kingsley!?"

"Kingsley rode in the car with me from my house," Donald pointed out. 

"Jake, with how you're acting, I doubt you'd be able to recognize Donald if his hair was down," Kingsley said.

"I would definitely be able to recognize him!" Jake was offended by those words.

Kingsley stared at him before messing up Donald's hair.

"Kingsley!" Donald exclaimed. "It takes me half an hour to style it!"

Jake gasped very loudly. "WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MR. NA!"

Forrest, Jimmy, and Wolf all rolled their eyes at Jake's behavior. They may not have immediately recognized Kingsley, but come on, Donald still had his piercings, tattoos, expensive clothing, and rings! He didn't even move from his spot at the head of the table!

"YOU FUCKING IMPOSTORS!" Jake screamed. "GIVE BACK MR. NA AND HIS BOYFRIEND!"

"Kingsley," Donald asked. "Remind me again why this idiot is part of my Union?"

"We wanted him for his fighting abilities, not for his brains,"

"Ah," Donald nodded in understanding.

The pic was edited by @bepo_bestpolarbear on Instagram.