Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (New Moon)

Myles and Kenny were at Myles' apartment. They sat on the living room couch to begin the live stream. "Welcome back to another episode of Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner,"

-Ahem, it's Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner now

"Okay, fine," Myles sighed. "Kenny, it's official. You're the co-host,"

"Okay?" Kenny raised a brow. "So what ship are we reviewing this time?"

"It has come to my attention that the author of Oh My-My has also written another fanfic," Myles said in a serious tone. "It's called New Moon and it's a Kennyeon Jee fanfic. As we all know, I ship Kenny X Manwol. It's my OTP. So let's review this story,"

After punishing Kenny for leaving Manwol, Changyeon picked him up and brought him to the emergency room to get treated.

"See? Changyeon still cares about you," Myles told Kenny.

"Myles," Kenny reminded. "That's a fanfic. It's fiction. Changyeon didn't even bring me to the emergency room. He literally just left me there to bleed out and die,"

-Changyeon: You weren't gonna DIE

"I thought I blocked you?" Kenny frowned. "Did you create another account?"

-Changyeon: Come on Kenny, let's go back to how things were

"Nope," Kenny refused. 

Changyeon had noted that Kenny's behavior had been strange during the beating. He hadn't fought back at all. He didn't even try to protect his head or face. In fact, he only seemed to have wrapped his arms around his abdomen to protect that area.

"Oh wow, I bet this is an mpreg story," Myles said. "So obviously Kenny and Changyeon will end up together again,"

"Fuck no," Kenny scoffed. "He still beat me up in that fic. Staying with someone like Changyeon will only result in an abusive relationship. Myles, literally none of your ships make any sense except for DonKi. That's pretty much your only healthy OTP. All of your other OTPs are abusive relationship if they were to happen in real life,"

"Stop ruining my OTPs!" Myles cried out. He read the rest of New Moon and began to sob loudly. 

"How the hell did you read that entire fic in three seconds?" Kenny questioned, not at all bothered by his friend's tears.

"Y-You were pregnant w-with Changyeon's d-daughter!" Myles wailed. "A-And then Ch-Changyeon ended up c-causing a miscarriage! And then you two broke up!"

"There, there," Kenny patted Myles' shoulder. "That only happened in a fanfiction. I was never actually pregnant meaning I never had a miscarriage. Oh, but Changyeon and I did break up after he beat me up,"

Myles sobbed even louder. "That's it! I'll just have to write my own version of this! I'll make it have a happy ending!"

-Changyeon: Yeah! Let me and Kenny end up together!

"You are way too obsessed with me and Changyeon being together," Kenny sighed. "Just tell me when your story is done,"

"Finished!" Myles published his version on his Wattpad account.

"It's only been less than a minute," Kenny stared at Myles in shock. "How the fuck did you write an entire story that fast?"

"With the power of fanfiction and shipping!" Myles claimed. 

Kenny quickly read through the fanfiction. "Myles, Changyeon doesn't have a late sister named Emily. He doesn't have any siblings at all,"

-Changyeon: I can pretend to have had a sister named Emily!

"I'm surprised you'd write a one-shot with this much angst in the beginning though," Kenny commented. 'Makes me wanna write a VERY ANGSTY version,'

"Kenny...why do you have an evil grin?"