Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Hyunjin X Gerard)

"Hello everyone, I am here today at the Han River with the Union again," Myles greeted when he turned on the camera. 

-Kenny better be there with you!

"Ken's right here," Myles pointed the camera to the orange haired teen that was chatting with Jake. "Anyway, today I have a new OTP to discuss about,"

Kenny, who had finished chatting with Jake, sighed. "Another one?"

"Of course!"

"You know, My-My, it's a miracle no one has sued you for harassment yet," Kenny just shook his head. "Alright, what's the ship this time?"

Myles turned on the projector and showed a image of Hyunjin and Gerard hugging. "Hyunjin Cha X Gerard Jin!"

"Isn't that Kingsley's cousin?" Donald raised a brow at the photo. 

"Yes," Myles nodded. "Lemme explain why Hyunjin X Gerard is a ship that sails. One, they're friends. Two, they were in the same band. Three, Hyunjin showed concern over Gerard's well-being,"

"When did that happen?" Kenny questioned.

"He was upset when Gerard injured his finger in Chapter 138," Myles showed another image on the projector.

"See? Hyunjin is pissed that someone hurt his boyfriend!" Myles said confidently. "He's thinking of ways to murder the people who hurt his boyfriend,"

"How the fuck did you get that photo?" Kenny stared at Myles as if he had grown another head. "This is just like how you got that weird photo of Jimmy thinking of Donald!"

"I have my sources," Myles smirked. "So continuing on—"

Hyunjin, who had snuck up on behind Myles, swung a metal baseball bat at Myles' head. "Stay the fuck out of my and Gerard's lives!"

Myles was still conscious but was bleeding a lot. "Ugh..."

Hyunjin kicked Myles in the stomach and then pressed a foot against his throat. "You will not spy on me or my Gerard nor will you take secret photos like that. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yeah..." 

Hyunjin then left.

Kenny knelt down and began to treat Myles' wounds. "You were bound to piss someone off enough to attack you sooner or later. I mean, Wolf would've killed you by now if it weren't for Donald stopping him,"

But Myles was grinning with joy. "Hey Ken, Hyunjin called Gerard 'my Gerard' meaning that he does love him!"

Hyunjin X Gerard Ship Name: HyunTree
Ship name taken from @bepo_bestpolarbear 's Instagram poll

If you have a request for a Gravyverse Crack-Fic One-Shot, feel free to request it in a comment. No smut requests.