Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Wolf X Sam)

"This meeting is canceled," Donald suddenly said after receiving a notification on his phone. "We'll reschedule it to a later time,"

"Donald, what's wrong?" Kingsley asked.

"I'm gonna watch a livestream," Donald claimed and headed to his car. "Kingsley, can you drive?" He tossed his keys to his boyfriend.

"Donald," Kingsley said slowly. "You're gonna cancel this mass meet up and reschedule it...because of a livestream?"

"I'm allowed to enjoy things not related to illegal Union business," Donald reminded. "So yes, we are rescheduling,"

"What's the VidTube channel?" Kingsley inquired. "You're always watching those livestreams so I'm curious as to what you're watching,"

Donald suddenly began to laugh. It wasn't like his evil laugh that he did when Wolf wanted to leave the Union. No, it was a laugh full of happiness and joy. Donald gripped his sides and fell to his knees. "Do you really want to know?"

"Well, now it's piqued my interest even more," Kingsley said.

Donald grinned. "Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner,"

"Myles Joo," Forrest hesitantly spoke up. "As in...the former head of Hyeongshin?"

"The one and only," Donald somehow managed to regain his composure. "He talks about fanfiction, reads fanfiction, and even writes his own fanfiction that revolves around ships,"

"Boats?" 

"Relationships," Jake informed. "As in wanting two or more people to become a couple,"

"He's live streaming episode three right now," Donald told them. "You're all welcome to watch too. Jake, don't ever watch episode one. I don't want you killing Myles since we're only on the third episode. You know what, how about we all watch his livestream together?" Donald grabbed his laptop and his projector from his car and showed the livestream on a nearby building's wall.

XXX

"Hello everyone, welcome back to the third episode of my Fanfiction Corner!" Myles greeted. "Any guesses as to what today's ship will be?"

-Jimmy X Jack

-Forrest X Robin

-Donald X Ben

-Kingsley X Everyone

("If I find whoever suggested the last one, I'm gonna kill them," Donald said.

"W-What are all these?" Jimmy stuttered. "Do the X's mean fighting?"

"No, it means in a romantic or sexual relationship," Jake informed. "People ship you with Jack, Forrest with Robin, Donald with Ben, and Kingsley with everyone,"

"What the fuck!?")

"Nope, none of those are today's ship of the day," Myles said. "Today's ship is Wam,"

-Wam?

-Ha! That's the sound of Wolf slamming into Grape!

"Wam is Wolf X Sam," Myles stated. "For those of you that don't know, Grape's real name is Sam Lee,"

("What the fuck!?" Wolf exclaimed.

Before Wolf could react, Donald tied him up with heavy chains. "I can't have you killing Grape or Myles,"

"Why the fuck would people write me and that bitch in a relationship!?"

"Because it's fun," Donald answered and duct taped Wolf's mouth. "Now shush so we can watch the livestream in peace,")