Drunk Kingsley

Jake had offered to buy coffee for everyone so Kingsley didn't have to go to the coffee shop. They should've known something was off when Jake had agreed to do that. Jake had to have done something to their drinks. Well, he only spiked Kingsley's drink with alcohol.

Kingsley hadn't noticed and once Jake arrived with the drinks, Kingsley chugged his down since he was pretty stressed out.

That was a mistake.

"I didn't expect you to drink it all in one go," Jake said as he finished passing the drinks out.

Kingsley's face was flushed red.

"Kingsley, are you alright?" Donald asked.

"'m fine..." Kingsley mumbled. "Just tired..."

Donald began the meeting. Jake tried to keep a poker face throughout the entire thing and inconspicuously began to record Kingsley's behavior. After the first five minutes, Kingsley stood up from his seat and literally climbed onto Donald's lap.

"Uh...Kingsley?" Donald asked. "Why'd you climb onto my lap?"

"Because I wanted to," Kingsley wrapped his arms around Donald's neck and leaned his head against his chest. "Continue talking,"

Donald was confused, but continued with the meeting. After another five minutes, Kingsley began to nibble on Donald's ear.

"Kingsley, stop that," Donald scolded.

"I'm gonna murder all your fangirls," Kingsley said in a low, seductive voice. "I'm gonna hang their heads all around your house to remind everyone that the only person who's allowed to love you is me,"

"Oh kami, Kingsley's a yandere," Jake realized.

Donald raised a confused brow. "Kingsley...you're acting very strange,"

"Strange?" Kingsley grabbed Donald by the front of his jacket. "I'm not acting strange,"

"Jake, did you spike his coffee?"

"Yes," This bitch didn't even try to lie.

"I'm not drunk," Kingsley claimed and ran a hand across Donald's chest. "If I was drunk..." He kicked the table and pushed Donald to the floor. "Would I be doing this?"

"Yes," Donald responded. "Yes, you would be doing this if you were drunk,"

"What if I told you that I want to fuck you?"

Now that caught everyone off guard. No one expected Kingsley Kwan to say such a thing. 

"I'd tell you to wait until this meeting is over and we get home," Donald answered.

"What if I told you," Kingsley purred. "That I want to fuck you so hard right now that you'd scream my name loud enough for our neighbors to hear?"

"Oh wow, things are getting spicy," Jake whistled. "Kingsley's a very flirty drunk,"

"As exciting as that sounds," Donald held up a file of papers. "This is very important,"

Kingsley grabbed the file and somehow threw it hard enough to break the window. "Those bitches can go and get the papers themselves now,"

"We can hear you," Jimmy reminded. 

"Then take a fucking hint and get the fuck out!" Kingsley walked over to Jimmy and threw him out the window. 

"Well, that's our cue to leave," Jake said and quickly left, followed by Wolf and Forrest.

"You're not actually drunk, are you?" Donald asked. "You're not a lightweight. A single spiked cup of coffee wouldn't make you drunk,"

"Nope, I'm not drunk," Kingsley smirked. "But I still want to fuck you,"

"I think you killed Jimmy by the way,"

"Who cares about him?" Kingsley scoffed. "He's the weakest school head in the Union. He's better off dead anyway. Now, do you want to fuck in this meeting room or in your office?"

"You actually murdered my fangirls, didn't you?"

"Yes, so stop changing the subject. Meeting room? Your office? Or your car?"